What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

If you won the war ...then why Kargil is still with India...what did you win...

When we capture Siachen we still have it..and then Pakistan tried to capture and we defeated you left and right ....that is call winning the war..

Yaar woh movie Ghajini aap pe bani thi kia??? Kitni baar apko bataya hai aap phir poochne beth jaate hain. You know what? Don't ask us, ask the members in your forums why your PM was raising hue and cry on Kargil to the international community and why did you not dare cross the LoC?

While you are at it, kindly also ask them why you amassed 700,000 - 800,000 strong Army at our border along with thousands of tanks, artillary and posted IAF at forward bases in 01/02 and yet again retreated unilaterally after tall claims of surgical strikes and invasion and other BS??? or perhaps why the mighty IAF always ran off instead of engaging whenever PAF tried to engage them as they entered our airspace?

Finally, ask them all the need for plans such as cold start (another balloon full of hot air that was once again shot down by NASR). You see, all you do is talk big and perhaps bend history with your propaganda machine that is bigger then your military. And remember, we are 4-6 times smaller then your military and a lot smaller overall, yet you back off unconditionally. You are the laughing stock of the whole world and that happens without any propaganda against you.

Oh you don't remember, do you! Go for a jog, the movement of your ankles may jiggle a memory or indulge you to get yourself educated.

ha ha ha but I ain't Brutus.

Dear Sir, you cannot suspect the deep humility of which I am capable. That was, in fact, Brutus' line.

My eyes are opened... and i have realised now... India lost 1948 war.. kashmir is with pakistan (all of it)...here comes 1965... india lost all of its air force and again kashmir was retaken by pakistan( i dono how it again came back to india )... 1971.... 90k soldiers were given a party hosted by madam indira becos india again lost a war.... this time india lost half part of the bengal which is now called bangladesh... 1984.. india lost siachin to pakistan... and indian army still trying to recapture it.... 1998 kargil has been captured by pakistain army (again????????)... Now the pak armymen sit on the top of 5353 and every day enjoy the view of the indian high way and every day bombarding the high way... after the kargil victory Mushraff is the most famous person in the pakistan.. he has been loved so much that he is scared of going back to his own country...... now i heard one of my friends saying they want to attack india again.... you are not tired yet......

Freinds lets chill... and enjoy the day... in this holy month of ramzan lets discuss something which is good for our countries rather than shouting and taunting at each others... Cheers my freinds :cheers:

Yaar woh movie Ghajini aap pe bani thi kia??? Kitni baar apko bataya hai aap phir poochne beth jaate hain. You know what? Don't ask us, ask the members in your forums why your PM was raising hue and cry on Kargil to the international community and why did you not dare cross the LoC?

While you are at it, kindly also ask them why you amassed 700,000 - 800,000 strong Army at our border along with thousands of tanks, artillary and posted IAF at forward bases in 01/02 and yet again retreated unilaterally after tall claims of surgical strikes and invasion and other BS??? or perhaps why the mighty IAF always ran off instead of engaging whenever PAF tried to engage them as they entered our airspace?

Finally, ask them all the need for plans such as cold start (another balloon full of hot air that was once again shot down by NASR). You see, all you do is talk big and perhaps bend history with your propaganda machine that is bigger then your military. And remember, we are 4-6 times smaller then your military and a lot smaller overall, yet you back off unconditionally. You are the laughing stock of the whole world and that happens without any propaganda against you.
I donn take you to be a chess player neither look up at u as a person who understands how to play in world politics with a winning hand. Every time India and Pakistan are on warfront, India never ever chose aggregation, always tried to mediate peace b4 firing a bullet. Why ? Naturally you may say "Hindus cowered, each pakistani 10 times of cow worshipers . . . " but it was these behavior which attributed to the position which India enjoys now.

As for your NASR (Reportedly nuke-tipped), we can now safely say that the country which cannot identify a daylight fraud supported by its nuke-scientists may take a any thing said by the media as a fact without bothering for any reason.

Oh you don't remember, do you! Go for a jog, the movement of your ankles may jiggle a memory or indulge you to get yourself educated.
You seem to have a rather small vocab, no offence meant. I will add to it. If you jog someone's memory, you say words that will help someone trying to remember a thought, event, word, phrase, experience, etc.

And pls educate me if you have anything to teach/preach. I am flexible.

My eyes are opened... and i have realised now... India lost 1948 war.. kashmir is with pakistan (all of it)...here comes 1965... india lost all of its air force and again kashmir was retaken by pakistan( i dono how it again came back to india )... 1971.... 90k soldiers were given a party hosted by madam indira becos india again lost a war.... this time india lost half part of the bengal which is now called bangladesh... 1984.. india lost siachin to pakistan... and indian army still trying to recapture it.... 1998 kargil has been captured by pakistain army (again????????)... Now the pak armymen sit on the top of 5353 and every day enjoy the view of the indian high way and every day bombarding the high way... after the kargil victory Mushraff is the most famous person in the pakistan.. he has been loved so much that he is scared of going back to his own country...... now i heard one of my friends saying they want to attack india again.... you are not tired yet......

Freinds lets chill... and enjoy the day... in this holy month of ramzan lets discuss something which is good for our countries rather than shouting and taunting at each others... Cheers my freinds :cheers:
And where did Indian General going and surrendering go ?? Get your history straight.

kṣamā;3271016 said:
And where did Indian General going and surrendering go ?? Get your history straight.
... How did I miss that point :( ... thanks for reminding :undecided:

Game 47- played- Game Over - Try Again
Game 65- played- Game Over - Try Again
Game 71- played- Game Over - Try Again
Game 99- played- Game Over - Try Again

Game Soon - played- Game Over - Try Again:bunny:

kṣamā;3270988 said:
You seem to have a rather small vocab, no offence meant. I will add to it. If you jog someone's memory, you say words that will help someone trying to remember a thought, event, word, phrase, experience, etc.

And pls educate me if you have anything to teach/preach. I am flexible.

Sir, there is a difference between the mind intelligent people have in their upper story and that of a mind held within the folds of ankles which can only function with a bit of jiggle initiated by a jog. In the part of Punjab that I visit, they say, iska damagh iskay gitton menin hai.

My lack of proper vocabulary couldn't jiggle your ankles enough for you to understand it. I am sorry for that.

Dear Sir, you cannot suspect the deep humility of which I am capable. That was, in fact, Brutus' line.

I do enjoy your humility cloaked pin pricks. ha ha ha :)

Sir, there is a difference between the mind intelligent people have in their upper story and that of a mind held within the folds of ankles which can only function with a bit of jiggle initiated by a jog. In the part of Punjab that I visit, they say, iska damagh iskay gitton menin hai.

My lack of proper vocabulary couldn't jiggle your ankles enough for you to understand it. I am sorry for that.

I do enjoy your humility cloaked pin pricks. ha ha ha :)
I use smiles very rarely. But I think in this situation this is indispensable ":hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:"

Pls from next time answer only when you have any constructive/productive arguments to make. And for god sake do not quote me and start derailing the thread, which I presume, we had already done.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom