What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Because the face and experience of the person who posts here is not visible to you, it does not mean that you are the only knowledgeable one hanging around. So shut up and move on instead of resorting to personal abuse.

There is a long history that gives me some context.

Anyway, you carry on.

Joe Shearer,

You now quote, "homines libenter quod volunt credunt".

Didn't I say something similar when you started this discussion.

But then, all of us learn for the better - me inclusive.

Because the face and experience of the person who posts here is not visible to you, it does not mean that you are the only knowledgeable one hanging around. So shut up and move on instead of resorting to personal abuse.

The personal abuse was embarrassing. It is clear that you are a very well-read person, albeit inclined to read through a filter. Your phrase was apt; does it become less so in Latin, or quoted from Caesar?

Most in New Delhi have given up hope that Pakistan occupied Kashmir can ever be brought under the Indian Union.

But there are many in Islamabad/Rawalpindi who think that they can still bring Srinagar under Pakistani control.

This mismatch in the thinking of both the capitals is the root cause of the problem.

Please feel free to continue just as you wish. Your state does not seem to agree, and more and more people seem to have abandoned the idea that the pleasantries you have outlined will achieve anything other than further weaken your weakened state. In case you have not noticed, there is not much that you can achieve any longer, using either violence or calumny.

Perhaps rhodomontades on the Internet make up for failures in real life. You are to be congratulated on the brilliant battle you have fought here.

Sir, may I ask you the same question, when your country did the same to undermine my country, since 1947. Isn't it a mutual compliment!

You do add to my vocabulary every now and then. :)

Most in New Delhi have given up hope that Pakistan occupied Kashmir can ever be brought under the Indian Union.

But there are many in Islamabad/Rawalpindi who think that they can still bring Srinagar under Pakistani control.

This mismatch in the thinking of both the capitals is the root cause of the problem.

Well, most no longer want it either. The best parts are with India and we can go with it.

So we won the war and now Indians in defense are saying "look at your country".

One could only expect this from the Indians.

Why then, do you Bhartis start these types of threads time and time again?

@Joe Shearer
>>>Your state does not seem to agree, and more and more people seem to have abandoned the idea that the pleasantries you have outlined will achieve anything other than further weaken your weakened state.<<<

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...gil-but-could-get-worse-93.html#ixzz22gN1hgwD

The better ones improve after learning from previous mistakes or as you may call these, weaknesses. But application of real-politik would continue, despite that.

Sir, may I ask you the same question, when your country did the same to undermine my country, since 1947. Isn't it a mutual compliment!

You do add to my vocabulary every now and then. :)

Do you want my honest answer, or is that a rhetorical question?

As for the vocabulary, to quote Al Jolson, "Stick around, baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

@Ticker, I donot remember India infiltrating Pakistan and surprise with a attack, neither was it at war to claim a territory until and unless asked for by the head of the disputed state. Pls try and help jog my memory.

Do you want my honest answer, or is that a rhetorical question?

As for the vocabulary, to quote Al Jolson, "Stick around, baby, you ain't seen nothin' yet!"

Lets just leave it at that. It'll never end if we continue.

but, that said, I'll stick around to see more of much more.

Lets just leave it at that. It'll never end if we continue.

but, that said, I'll stick around to see more of much more.

Just when it was getting interesting! "We shall meet at Philippi."

So we won the war and now Indians in defense are saying "look at your country".

One could only expect this from the Indians.

Why then, do you Bhartis start these types of threads time and time again?

If you won the war ...then why Kargil is still with India...what did you win...

When we capture Siachen we still have it..and then Pakistan tried to capture and we defeated you left and right ....that is call winning the war..

k&#7779;am&#257;;3270742 said:
@Ticker, I donot remember India infiltrating Pakistan and surprise with a attack, neither was it at war to claim a territory until and unless asked for by the head of the disputed state. Pls try and help jog my memory.

Oh you don't remember, do you! Go for a jog, the movement of your ankles may jiggle a memory or indulge you to get yourself educated.

Just when it was getting interesting! "We shall meet at Philippi."

ha ha ha but I ain't Brutus.

If you won the war ...then why Kargil is still with India...what did you win...

When we capture Siachen we still have it..and then Pakistan tried to capture and we defeated you left and right ....that is call winning the war..

Well, these "Arains" or whatever Arabs they are, they think they won against Israel as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom