What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

The reason young indians were slaughtered was the great tactical positions we adopted. It is just a continuation of the 1,000 years of Muslim Warrior tradition, over the hapless indians.

Exactly.

Poor bhartis deployed some 30,000 troops with all the artillery , ammunition , and fire-power....Then IAF provided complete air-cover to them...

BUT STILL ... few Pakistani soldiers , sitting without any air cover , conquered strategic Indian posts and KEPT them by the end of war ....

Today , Pakistan Army enjoys a strategic advantage of over-watching NH-1D .... becharay bhartis ...

So are you saying the Pakistani Army was never involved?

Come on dude,if you gave up most of the peaks after being in such an advantageous position,whose loss is it?

warrior tradition? sneaking up the hill when nobody is looking,in india we call that chindi chori.

But tell me something,why did u give up after being so ingenious? Guttne tud gye kya?

PS: But one thing Rafi,regarding the 1000 year rule and still running,it is actually 1300 years and running but not for us,for you.You were the one who bent over first,so the 1300 year rule is only for you.For us it never was,because barring eating lot of biryani and lazing around,muslim kings gave us nothing.

Most of their progeny are in slums.

And thank you for making a city out of that wasteland called Delhi,we have your Jama Masjid & Taj Mahal and we make lot of money out of it.

He didn't talk about Islamic Rule of India ....

He talked about thousands of years of Islamic Military tradition which , according to Western Scholars , launched wars on the most grandest and most successful scale in the human history...

West only took-over after industrialization , that is last some 300 years etc ....

Anyways , don't get hurt ....

So are you saying the Pakistani Army was never involved?

Come on dude,if you gave up most of the peaks after being in such an advantageous position,whose loss is it?

Yes , Pakistan Army was involved ..but on the scale indian army was involved..

We had just 4000 or so troops involved in Kargil conflict...with no PAF support..while you had 30,000 troops , artillery divisions and IAF air cover..had Pakistan escalated the conflict to the same level...Indians would've lost 10X more lives than they did...and would probably have left utterly defeated at Kargil...

Pakistan Army gave up few posts (Tiger Hill) due to IAF bombing...BUT..we kept other strategic indian posts like point 5353 , and three other peaks etc ...

In the end however , Kargil ended at Pakistan's military victory. We conquered Indian strategic posts like 5353 , Saltro Ridge , Dalu Nag etc etc ..and we earned the capability of over-watching your supplies through NH-1D!

Indians gained NOTHING from the conflict ....They only lost ...

Lost land , territory , hill pots , and most of all , numerous soldiers and officers...

He didn't talk about Islamic Rule of India ....

He talked about thousands of years of Islamic Military tradition which , according to Western Scholars , launched wars on the most grandest and most successful scale in the human history...

West only took-over after industrialization , that is last some 300 years etc ....

Anyways , don't get hurt ....

Yes , Pakistan Army was involved ..but on the scale indian army was involved..

We had just 4000 or so troops involved in Kargil conflict...with no PAF support..while you had 30,000 troops , artillery divisions and IAF air cover..had Pakistan escalated the conflict to the same level...Indians would've lost 10X more lives than they did...and would probably have left utterly defeated at Kargil...

Pakistan Army gave up few posts (Tiger Hill) due to IAF bombing...BUT..we kept other strategic indian posts like point 5353 , and three other peaks etc ...

In the end however , Kargil ended at Pakistan's military victory. We conquered Indian strategic posts like 5353 , Saltro Ridge , Dalu Nag etc etc ..and we earned the capability of over-watching your supplies through NH-1D!

Indians gained NOTHING from the conflict ....They only lost ...

Lost land , territory , hill pots , and most of all , numerous soldiers and officers...

Exactly right :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bs, then why did india run to usa for help.
It wasnt the indian PM who stood outside the door of Bill Clinton office in white house but the Pakistani PM.And as i make out he wasnt on the state dinner in white house for an hour.

It wasnt the indian PM who stood outside the door of Bill Clinton office in white house but the Pakistani PM.And as i make out he wasnt on the state dinner in white house for an hour.

I am sorry, but are you feeling unwell?

This is the first remotely positive statement about India or Indians from you that I have read.

I am sorry, but are you feeling unwell?

This is the first remotely positive statement about India or Indians from you that I have read.
Then i'm sorry to say that you ve to take off your nationalistic indian blinkers first then you will find many.I wonder who are unwell here :Indians or me

Mujhe jo sach dikhega to boloongi as it is.

Then i'm sorry to say that you ve to take off your nationalistic indian blinkers first then you will find many.I wonder who are unwell here :Indians or me

Mujhe jo sach dikhega to boloongi as it is.

<whew>

That's more like it. You had me worried for a second.

Its advisable for the aged uncle should not pull young lady's legs....bregadier saab.

Please,please, I would do no such thing. I am a most respectable old man, with no such sinister motives. Young or old, the ladies are to be respected.

Time to return to Silchar.........

Lol @ this article. masterpiece

Kargil scoreborad --> 527 Indians soldiers died Vs 4000 Pakistani soldiers died.
Results for India : Diplomatic and Military Victory
Results for Pakistan : Diplomatic and Military Defeat and International mittee paleet.

If this is a "WIN" for you then no use of arguing more.There are enough Kargil threads already so that's all for this.

I don't want to comments on your exaggerated figures as Pakistani and Indians figures of causality don't match

First of all you should appreciate the bravery of Pakistan that even knowing that his enemy has double or triple strength they had dare to attack it and secondly its natural that you are going to have heavy loss of lives if you go in other countries and start war there :)

Lol @ this article. masterpiece

I don't want to comments on your exaggerated figures as Pakistani and Indians figures of causality don't match

First of all you should appreciate the bravery of Pakistan that even knowing that his enemy has double or triple strength they had dare to attack it and secondly its natural that you are going to have heavy loss of lives if you go in other countries and start war there :)
And you can smile at the loss of lives as if yo are playing match in india resulting in no achievable strategic objective...only strategic objective was at the domestic front COAS was able to impose another coup and martial law on the nation and write a book later on to sell it on the graves of those martyrs whose bodies he even refused to take back and honor them in military tradition.

Lol @ this artcle. masterpiece

First of all you should appreciate the bravery of Pakistan that even knowing that his enemy has double or triple strength they had dare to attack it and secondly its natural that you are going to have heavy loss if you go in other countries and start war there :)

Nobody doubted the bravery of your soldiers. They showed great bravery as did the Indian soldiers who had to fight their way up. The bravery of many individual Pakistani soldiers was pointed out by the Indian army itself. Both your jawans & your officers showed remarkable bravery & courage especially during the middle to later stage of the conflict when they came under tremendous pressure including the knowledge that they were probably never going to see home again. That is not in question. What is in question however is whether that bravery was let down by poor planning & ultimately by a strategic blunder right at the very start. Some of your soldiers were not even acknowledged as such, especially during the initial stage of the conflict. Surely they deserved more from the country that they had fought so bravely for.

btw, mocking the death of soldiers as some of your countrymen have done is both shameless & is reflective of a mentality that should have no place on a defence forum.

And you can smile at the loss of lives as if yo are playing match in india resulting in no achievable strategic objective...only strategic objective was at the domestic front COAS was able to impose another coup and martial law on the nation and write a book later on to sell it on the graves of those martyrs whose bodies he even refused to take back and honor them in military tradition.

Its not just me but even our soldiers face death with smile on their face and you should understand the fact that no one is mad to start wars without any reasons and your country give us enough reasons to start these wars. Soldiers don't care what will be the consequences of the wars before going for it and secondly i will never dare to make fun of any soldier who lost his life in these wars because i am also the son of father who got badly injured in war of 1965

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom