What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

When was the last time you had to debate with more than one or two Pakistani members at a time, it's the Indians who don't have the capability nor the will hence they descend in numbers to hunt in packs or at best behave the drama queen and resort to the cheap banter to escape an argument.....talk about derelict and bankrupt mindsets. :lol:

But if I just debate with 2 Pakistanis, that kind of makes it 1:20.. Right.. ?? Because 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindus :D

Si vis pacem para bellum - Quod scripsi scripsi

I am an idiot. I thought you knew Latin and were quoting these from your native stock of quotations. From this last, from an obscure author cited in Suetonius to the words of Pilate at the trial of Jesus, it has dawned on me that this range, from classical sources of ancient history to a knowledge of the Bible and some of its dramatic moments in Greek or Latin, is unlikely with a person of the age and the views displayed otherwise. There is a compendium, is there not? Some vade mecum that amateurs dip into to grace their letters?

Well, so be it. There is no fool, they say, talking of the relations between the genders, like an old fool, and how true it is. I am now a living example and embarrassed in public by a gullible acceptance of scholarship and learning. Congratulations on your victory. It must make you laugh heartily to think of a pedant pathetically grateful at the chance of exchanging views with a learned person. Droll, undoubtedly, very droll. And very clever too. Enjoy your little triumph.

I am an idiot. I thought you knew Latin and were quoting these from your native stock of quotations. From this last, from an obscure author cited in Suetonius to the words of Pilate at the trial of Jesus, it has dawned on me that this range, from classical sources of ancient history to a knowledge of the Bible and some of its dramatic moments in Greek or Latin, is unlikely with a person of the age and the views displayed otherwise. There is a compendium, is there not? Some vade mecum that amateurs dip into to grace their letters?

Well, so be it. There is no fool, they say, talking of the relations between the genders, like an old fool, and how true it is. I am now a living example and embarrassed in public by a gullible acceptance of scholarship and learning. Congratulations on your victory. It must make you laugh heartily to think of a pedant pathetically grateful at the chance of exchanging views with a learned person. Droll, undoubtedly, very droll. And very clever too. Enjoy your little triumph.

Hey Joe, You took some time to catch on! Compendia is on thing, then there is Google Translate. So any guy who does'nt know the difference between Brutus' Elbow and Brutus' Fundamental Orifice is able to spout Latin. Long live the Internet.

omnes a mus asinum.

Hey Joe, You took some time to catch on! Compendia is on thing, then there is Google Translate. So any guy who does'nt know the difference between Brutus' Elbow and Brutus' Fundamental Orifice is able to spout Latin. Long live the Internet.

omnes a mus asinum.

Google translate many times gives terrible translations. :lol::lol:

omnes a mus asinum.

From your response, and that of Gigawatt, everybody else knew and must have been laughing at me.

I suppose I was fooled by the very polished presentations of Nassr and Notorious_eagle on another thread. It comes all the more hard due to the excitement at meeting a like-minded person! Doesn't matter, nothing much is lost. Wodehouse put it nicely in his own words: whoso stealeth my purse stealeth trash, and so on.

But if I just debate with 2 Pakistanis, that kind of makes it 1:20.. Right.. ?? Because 1 Pakistani = 10 Hindus :D
out of topic genius?
should be 100 muslims=10 hindus?
shouldnt be 1pakistani=10 hindus???:rofl:

From your response, and that of Gigawatt, everybody else knew and must have been laughing at me.

I suppose I was fooled by the very polished presentations of Nassr and Notorious_eagle on another thread. It comes all the more hard due to the excitement at meeting a like-minded person! Doesn't matter, nothing much is lost. Wodehouse put it nicely in his own words: whoso stealeth my purse stealeth trash, and so on.

No Joe, even I did'nt at the beginning. So I took time as well. Just that something just did not ring right. So the Skeptic that I am; dug around a bit and then dug up something. The benefits and the pitfalls of the Internet are many. I would not like to lose sight of either.

I thought you were joking with him.

ha ha ha :)

=

Their names are Champawati and Heeralal.

hehe ........buddist says sanskrit is derived from pali .....one website says different ,other different .:girl_wacko:
thora thora islam (from adam ,coz there were muslims too before hazrat muhammad)+Zoroastrianism >>>hindusium ..can it be??

Back
Top Bottom