What's new

Pak Lt Gen Navid Moktar figures in failed plot to assassinate Sheikh Hasina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan has no interest in Bangladesh, other than to wish it well and success in its future endeavors. There is ZERO strategic interest or benefits to Pakistan in planning such an operation. If anything, it is counter productive to Pakistan. Heck we don't even share any common border with Bangladesh, there is 1000 miles of indian territory between the two countries. What could Pakistan possibly gain from killing Hasina (ironic name btw). Bangladesh does have issues with india though, I mean serious border disputes.

I personally view Bangladesh as a country which I hope turns toward Islam. The same as I hope for my own country, Pakistan, as well as the rest of the Muslim world. There is no ill will toward you, my dear Bangladeshi Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah Subhanaho Wata'aalah grant you success and Imaan.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny to see the way ppl r claiming this to be a false news when in reality it could very well be a authentic one.

Numerous Attempts were made in the past to to kill her but thankfully she survived them all. Let's see what Bangladesh has to say about this incident. They haven't made a comment on it yet.

It's funny to see the way ppl r claiming this to be a false news when in reality it could very well be a authentic one.

Numerous Attempts were made in the past to to kill her but thankfully she survived them all. Let's see what Bangladesh has to say about this incident. They haven't made a comment on it yet.
Lt Gen Navid Mukthar is retired and Gen Asim Munir is now DG.

Pakistani Lt general doing assassination in Bangladesh, and Pakistani General are caught weekly in Afghanistan doing suicide bombing....Does these people know the stature of Pakistani generals and Lt. Generals?

Care to provide proof of such a claim?

The Last Afgans are out, the Last BDs are in....

Pakistani Lt general doing assassination in Bangladesh, and Pakistani General are caught weekly in Afghanistan doing suicide bombing....Does these people know the stature of Pakistani generals and Lt. Generals?
In BD, serving officers and their wives/daughters are fare games for the very soldiers they command....

Pakistan has no interest in Bangladesh, other than to wish it well and success in its future endeavors. There is ZERO strategic interest or benefits to Pakistan in planning such an operation. If anything, it is counter productive to Pakistan. Heck we don't even share any common border with Bangladesh, there is 1000 miles of indian territory between the two countries. What could Pakistan possibly gain from killing Hasina (ironic name btw). Bangladesh does have issues with india though, I mean serious border disputes.

I personally view Bangladesh as a country which I hope turns toward Islam. The same as I hope for my own country, Pakistan, as well as the rest of the Muslim world. There is no ill will toward you, my dear Bangladeshi Muslim brothers and sisters. May Allah Subhanaho Wata'aalah grant you success and Imaan.
It's not about the physical Pak, but the pro-Pak Muslim folks in BD herself....
The USSR wanted Mujib to kill 3 million of such folks after the creation of BD, but he failed to deliver...
They want to take it to fruition this time....
1971 Indo-Pak war was just a phase of the constant tussle between Iman and Kufr - they take Galibiyet and Ma'lubiyet in turns as per the Murad-i Ilahi...
Unfortunately, the BD Muslims are in the receiving end now....

According to BD PM:
“The people of Bangladesh must respond to those who have been lost in their love for Pakistan. They must be punished. We must make them forget their love for Pakistan”

“If we cannot do it, we will cease to exist”

https://tribune.com.pk/story/166956...ple-must-punish-citizens-still-love-pakistan/

Here, Pak = Muslims = Islam

Ey Millet-i Pak, Gunah has left you....

And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart." - Kuran-i Kerim (17:81)

Last edited:
hasina was never a target of our intelligence.why bangladesh is talking about pakistan? what is the problem of bangladesh?bangladesh foreign policy is written by india.bangladeshi people killed daily on indian border.is there any pride or bangladesh wants to live like a slave? stop blaming pakistan for every thing.we never wanted a revenge.71 is gone.bangladesh must first become independent.india is dictating bangladeshi policies.china bangladeshi relation is good.bangladesh should progress more.stop blaming pakistan for everything.
A nation, which voluntarily gives away its freedom, deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

Any evidence for your claims? If true remember to post the links here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom