What's new

Pak keen on eliminating Indian media from country

Status
Not open for further replies.
than we should also ban there channels. BTW why pakistani channels are ban there?

regards

Indian News Channels are banned in Pakistan on cable networks. Not entertainment channels. However, News Channels can be viewed through SAT.

But reality is that no one watches them in India.

i think pakistani channels dramas are better then indians channels. offcourse there is some dramas are also good but over hall pakistani dramas are good.

regards

Few days ago a thread name "What Indian think of Jinnah" was opened.......

Movies like that in which you don't respect our nations father, Disrespect Our country, Spread propaganda i think we are totally right on banning Indian channel.

And BTW your terrorist organization don't allow one Shakil Saddique to work there how will it let Pakistani channels their. So saying its not ban but no one watches Pakistani channels in India is totally wrong. Indian terrorist supported by Govt dont let people watch it. They know if they requested it they'll be found dead next day.

Well, here is Reliance TV's lineup:

http://www.bigtv.co.in/Entry Offer_24.5.10.pdf

Not a single Pakistani channel. Hmm. So this complaining about Indian media being "banned" in Pakistan is just another exercise in hypocrisy, it appears.

Apnay giraybaan mein jhaanko.

Tech,

Pakistani channels are generally not shown in India because they didnt apply for down linking approval which is a legal requirement here for all foreign channels.

Few days ago a thread name "What Indian think of Jinnah" was opened.......

Movies like that in which you don't respect our nations father, Disrespect Our country, Spread propaganda i think we are totally right on banning Indian channel.

And BTW your terrorist organization don't allow one Shakil Saddique to work there how will it let Pakistani channels their. So saying its not ban but no one watches Pakistani channels in India is totally wrong. Indian terrorist supported by Govt dont let people watch it. They know if they requested it they'll be found dead next day.

you are 100% right sir

regards

is pakistani channels are also banned in india? can any one confirm this

regards

yes..they r not allowed...but if u think Indian media is harming Pakistan by any way than u can keep it away. no need to discussion on it any more.

Not a single Pakistani Channel is banned in India, all the Pakistani channels are freely available.

But reality is that no one watches them in India.

So if that is true, then Reliance and other Indian providers must have first run a pilot with key Pakistani channels, measured results and ratings and then concluded that "no one watches them". What time period were these marketing trials run during? What data was gathered?

Don't hide behind nonsensical justifications, Justin. India has never been comfortable allowing Pakistani media content to reach its masses.

Pakistani dramas - by all accounts - are very popular in India. You mean to tell me no Indian wants to watch Pakistani dramas? Pakistani musicians have huge concerts when they go to India, you mean to tell me no Indian wants to view Pakistani bands on Pakistani music channels? Pakistani punjabi channels are excellent with Punjabi cultural programs, songs and dramas etc. You mean to tell me that no Sikh in East Punjab wants to view these Punjabi dramas? Or live shoots from Punjabi festivals?

Anyone interested in news or current affairs, unless they are rank idiots/myopic, would want to inform themselves of the Pakistani opinion on issues having to do with India and Pakistan. How else could you develop a balanced perspective?

You have come up with a rather pathetic, but predictable response. The facts are right before you. You can pretend all you want, but unfortunately, in this case, you cannot defend your position. I do appreciate your tenacity in starting multiple anti Pakistan threads daily, though. This one backfired, unfortunately.

Tech,

Pakistani channels are generally not shown in India because they didnt apply for down linking approval which is a legal requirement here for all foreign channels.

But no Indian channel applied for this approval in Pakistan. So I guess what you are saying is that Pakistani media policies over the past 20 years have been far more liberal than India's in that they don't impose onerous bureaucratic hurdles in the way of citizens getting access to information.

Good to know.

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

yes..they r not allowed...but if u think Indian media is harming Pakistan by any way than u can keep it away. no need to discussion on it any more.

Good idea. I'll close the thread then.

Reactions: IRA
Is there some sort of survey or test run that would indicate that there is no demand for Pakistani channels in India. Have you people even watched or are just writing nonsense to protect the Indian Government unwritten rule of not showing anything that shows Pakistan in a good light.

The reason they do not want to show Pak TV channels as I have been told is due to the fact that it would show the other side of Pakistan that the Indian Gov does not want its citizens to see. It would hurt the national propaganda I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom