What's new

Pak hospitality leaves Indians awestruck

shyad is liye mangne ki aadat ab tak gaiee nahi , Ab tak US se mang ke khate ho !!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol look who is talking:D

It wasn't. , it was gandhi who insisted to neharu for that after watching beggar condition of pk. :lol:

need to learn a bit history, ur cirriculam history book hav made u retard go & read some neutral ones..>:D

When you are in our house, you are our guest and we do look after our GUEST.
Not always , some times it might be intruder :D These diplomatic moves hardly make a difference . Any way its positive gesture and will remain a gesture :cry: . Its Govts who should try to build the relations

Past had been dirty, yes.
Now does it mean that Pakistan will now be handing over the likes of Maulana Azhar Masud and Dawood back to India? Does that mean that it will be acting against the conspirators of 26/11
sincerely and not again make the lame excuses. Does it mean that it does not support the "Freedom Fighters" anymore.

Miles to go mate !!!

My friend this is the problem when you peoples start blame games........if you say Dawood is in Pakistan you must give the proofs....don't just say that he is in Pakistan and this is the point where your officials don't give the proofs except blame games.......even if i consider this true then i must say what RAW is doing....Barmdagh Bughiti he visits New Dehli and Indian RAW welcomed him and gave him weapons and training to his peoples to destablize the Pakistan even Indian RAW is behind all separist organisations in Balochistan in Pakistan and that's why India has many Consolur sections in Afghansitan which actually don't need to be there.... just to observe all his operations in Paksitan.......but as i said......if you blame something i will say something...and this will continue......to no end...............and this is what i said...past has been dirty......from both sides....it was tit for tat.......and now must move on.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom