What's new

Pak Hockey crushes India in India: Hero Champions Trophy 2014

@Oscar

That is the way Indian media and people ARE

And still Pakistanis believe that

1 India should resolve Kashmir
and the Indian media should criticise the Indian government

2 Or that Indian media should pressurise Indian government in reducing defence expenditure

3 Or Indian media should SHOW Pakistan in a positive light regarding the contentious
issues between the two countries

Last edited:
Good job guys.

Truth be told, had Pakistanis lost Indian fan/ team reaction would have been same.
Also such outbursts is what keeps India-Pak rivalry alive and attract money as well as fans for matches.

@Oscar

That is the way Indian media and people ARE

And still Pakistanis believe that India should resolve Kashmir
and the Indian media should criticise the Indian government

Then why have aspirations of being a better state? All of these resolve from being able to move on from the history of colonial and earlier times.

Interesting:

The Pakistan Captain Muhammad Imran said after the match Indian viewers reacted as if India had lost a war. “They threw bottles at us and shouted slogans but we celebrated our victory which is our right,” he said.

“Even the Indian team did not congratulate us on our victory,” he said, adding that India should not organise such events on its soil if it cannot bear to face defeat.

This is not the way sportmen behave. Pakistan has given a bad name to the game.

Oh sure, all things considered the sportsmen had a crowd that behaved much like hooligans. If that gave a bad name to the game, India's crying in the 96 world cup.. bottle throwing.. recent gestures, slapping of one player by the other.. all gave a bad name to every sport.

“Even the Indian team did not congratulate us on our victory,” he said, adding that India should not organise such events on its soil if it cannot bear to face defeat.

Characteristics of an insecure nation. Sadly, it seems to be only getting worse than better.

Congrats for win!

It's sad that Pakistan team behaved like Pakistani members on PDF. They were representing a country and this behaviour just brings disgrace to the flag under which they are playing.

Congrats for win!

It's sad that Pakistan team behaved like Pakistani members on PDF. They were representing a country and this behaviour just brings disgrace to the flag under which they are playing.

True, sadly the Indian crowd, media.. all represented Indians exactly as all of them are... so the disgrace is worse there.

Then why have aspirations of being a better state? All of these resolve from being able to move on from the history of colonial and earlier times.

I was juxtapositioning your arguements yesterday in Another Kashmir thread
about Indian media's supposedly negative role vis a vis Pakistan

And as far as becoming a better state is concerned
We need not be nice to Pakistan ; we only want to be a STRONGER state that is all

Is Pakistan nice to Afghanistan
Is USA nice to Cuba and Venezuela
Is China nice to Tibet and the entire EAST ASIA
Is Saudi Arabia nice to Iran

I was juxtapositioning your arguements yesterday in Another Kashmir thread
about Indian media's supposedly negative role vis a vis Pakistan

And as far as becoming a better state is concerned
We need not be nice to Pakistan ; we only want to be a STRONGER state that is all

Is Pakistan nice to Afghanistan
Is USA nice to Cuba and Venezuela
Is China nice to Tibet and the entire EAST ASIA
Is Saudi Arabia nice to Iran

Actually Pakistan is very nice and very supporting to the Afghan team when they play here. But that is a positive quality of people.

Americans are actually nice to Cubans and Venezuelans in general... state to state diplomacy has lesser effect on their attitude in public.

The Chinese people are quite nice to many easy asians.

The Saudis let the Iranians do whatver they wish on pilgrimage, even though it offends a lot of people.

But have yet to see a similar balanced attitude from India

True, sadly the Indian crowd, media.. all represented Indians exactly as all of them are... so the disgrace is worse there.

I'm not justifying crowd. They are the same on both side of border (bit nicer on our side and much better in BD). But you cannot compare those spectators to professionals representing country. Remember there is a big difference a normal Pakistani mis behaving in other country and Nawaz Sharif doing the same thing.

We must condemn the people / team bring disgrace to sports and worst to the their own country.

Oh sure, all things considered the sportsmen had a crowd that behaved much like hooligans. If that gave a bad name to the game, India's crying in the 96 world cup.. bottle throwing.. recent gestures, slapping of one player by the other.. all gave a bad name to every sport.

Characteristics of an insecure nation. Sadly, it seems to be only getting worse than better.

do you have any proof of that. kindly present. I still remember how karachi's crowd behaved with Indian team especially srikanth during pakistani tour.

do you have any proof of that. kindly present. I still remember how karachi's crowd behaved with Indian team especially srikanth during pakistani tour.

Do you have proof for yours?
I do
1377399_686691478113566_8882384121556690693_n.jpg

Hypocrites .. is the word that comes to mind.

I'm not justifying crowd. They are the same on both side of border (bit nicer on our side and much better in BD). But you cannot compare those spectators to professionals representing country. Remember there is a big difference a normal Pakistani mis behaving in other country and Nawaz Sharif doing the same thing.

We must condemn the people / team bring disgrace to sports and worst to the their own country.

Bit nicer on your side.. please. .. I wonder if your nose grew a couple of meters when saying that.
Sri Lanka triumph as India's fans run riot - Sport - The Independent

Hypocrites, that is the operative word

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom