What's new

Pak Hindus barred at Wagah after reports of mass exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Pakistani Hindus should decide which side they're on?
They are showing visible signs of loyalty towards India and may well become a tool for Destabilizing sindh,as many of them have been in the past.

Like East Pakistan Muslims ?

India Should make a Agreement with Bangladesh... Take the 9% or 10% Hindus what ever is left Refugees from Bangladesh Instead return the illegal immigrants back to them...

Same with Pakistan ... the Hindus, Sikhs , Parsis & Buddhist (if there is left any) who Wish to Cross into India should be Given Citizenship ...

Its a Win Win for all of them ... Pakistan & Bangladesh will be a 100% Muslim Country which they always Wanted...

Hindus in Bangladesh enjoy full citizenship rights. There are even Hindus in the BNP. And besides, minority rights have improved over time in Bangladesh. And will continue to do so.

I don't know how the topic is even related to Bangladesh :coffee:

Hindus in Bangladesh enjoy full citizenship rights. There are even Hindus in the BNP. And besides, minority rights have improved over time in Bangladesh. And will continue to do so.

So, how come Hindus turned into a minority in Khulna.

But is it also not true that Bangladeshi Hindus are immigrating to India.

Like East Pakistan Muslims ?

Bangladesh has a very large Hindu Population who played major role in their separation from Pakistan...
Although thats no more regretted by most Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and thought to be a blessing in disguise...

Sindhi Hindus have loyalty towards India and must be kept under watch

:woot: 2000 posts completed

mostly troll posts i bet

I think most Pakistani Hindus will return, because at the end of the day we are just different people. Indian mannerisms, their instinctive kill or be killed attitude will be foreign to these people. In Pakistan there is a lot of crime, but people don't go burn down Hindus in mobs contrary to Bharti Propaganda.

No in Pakistan they killed by drone, jihadis walking human bombs and target killing.

I believe it will be good for the Pakistani Hindus when they go to India. When you Bhartis will be talking about all these senseless claims and propaganda, they will probably laugh.

And forced conversions?

That is the biggest myth Indian media propagates every chance it gets.

There is really no way you can force someone into Islam. Could there be a possibility that some Hindus have converted to Islam out of their own will? Or does the brain washed Indian mind not consider that a possibility at all?

I mean a prime example would be Yousaf Yohanna.

Many muslim don't know whose sperm they shared, was that Arabs or Persian or Mongolian or some one as.

Forced Conversion is propaganda really see yourself:How peaceful

The biggest myth and fantasy worlds of yours

Last edited by a moderator:
It was more than 50% in 1947.

Congratulations_blink.gif

Bangladesh has a very large Hindu Population who played major role in their separation from Pakistan...
Although thats no more regretted by most Pakistanis and Bangladeshis and thought to be a blessing in disguise...
Source?

Sindhi Hindus have loyalty towards India and must be kept under watch

Do what ever you want with your people, just make sure they don't end up at our borders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom