What's new

Pak High Commissioner Abdul Basit rubbishes Indian surgical strike claims

Numerous. Ask any diplomat who returns about being shoved around, jostled, tracked by goons, having their social meetings with Pakistanis spied upon, having motorcars and motorcycles driven dangerously close to remind them that their stepping outside the High Commission's gates is not welcome. If you are unaware of the horrific behaviour of Pakistanis security services, go and find out. Ask.
This is all either hear say or fiction. Diplomats here are given importance and respect. They attend cultural events regularly. As far as spying is concerned, those games are played everywhere around. High commission staff is involved in it as well they are not as innocent as you think. So how can you blame that on Pakistan? And when I asked you if you have seen any diplomat get hurt I meant shot down or mobbed etc. Since you mentioned Pakistan as a very unsafe place for diplomats. It obviously didn't mean the things that you have mentioned.

When you are double your age, come and talk to me.

What are you a histrionic?

Out of respecting your age please don't engage me in a conversation with calling me names when you can't specify what form of vulgarity I have used.

I hope this ends our discussion here.

This is all either hear say or fiction. Diplomats here are given importance and respect. They attend cultural events regularly. As far as spying is concerned, those games are played everywhere around. High commission staff is involved in it as well they are not as innocent as you think. So how can you blame that on Pakistan? And when I asked you if you have seen any diplomat get hurt I meant shot down or mobbed etc. Since you mentioned Pakistan as a very unsafe place for diplomats. It obviously didn't mean the things that you have mentioned.

It means precisely those. A diplomat is a herald, a sacred person on the field of battle or off it.

If you believe that anything I report is hearsay or fiction, then why do you ask me? Continue to deceive yourself with your illusions.

Nobody mentioned spying. I mentioned having their social meetings spied upon, a very different thing.

What are you a histrionic?

I wish you would look up the big words before using them. I am twice your age and eight years more.

Histrionic has to do with the stage, with acting. This is not a grammar lesson, this is a lesson on vocabulary.

It means precisely those. A diplomat is a herald, a sacred person on the field of battle or off it.

If you believe that anything I report is hearsay or fiction, then why do you ask me? Continue to deceive yourself with your illusions.

Nobody mentioned spying. I mentioned having their social meetings spied upon, a very different thing.

I wish you would look up the big words before using them. I am twice your age and eight years more.

Histrionic has to do with the stage, with acting. This is not a grammar lesson, this is a lesson on vocabulary.

Histrionic is a personality disorder that I was referring to. I am a resident physician in Chicago so I know what I have said above. You are welcome to google that up!

Histrionic is a personality disorder that I was referring to. I am a resident physician in Chicago so I know what I have said above. You are welcome to google that up!

I shudder for the patients of Chicago, particularly the mental patients. Could you not, even at this late stage, spare humanity and turn your obvious talent to the veterinary science instead?

I should think it ironic that you are saying of others that they display a pattern of excessive attention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. If it sounds familiar, that is fine, but it is inappropriate to apply the same to the rest of the world - especially those who are not in early adulthood.

Sir, can you prove a mishap with a foreign diplomat in Pakistan? If not then I'll have to say I'm not the one deceiving myself with illusions.

I shudder for the patients of Chicago, particularly the mental patients. Could you not, even at this late stage, spare humanity and turn your obvious talent to the veterinary science instead?

Just because you are having issues here on pdf with my vocabulary doesn't make me any less of a physician I am. You are welcome to think what you feel like. I must say I would've seriously considered changing my profession if I had teachers like you.:o:

Sir, can you prove a mishap with a foreign diplomat in Pakistan? If not then I'll have to say I'm not the one deceiving myself with illusions.

Sir, kindly do your own homework. The trials and tribulations of a posting in Pakistan have been widely reported in the literature; you will find no shortage of examples or case studies.

Just because you are having issues here on pdf with my vocabulary doesn't make me any less of a physician I am. You are welcome to think what you feel like. I must say I would've seriously considered changing my profession if I had teachers like you.:o:

A pity that could not be arranged, in that case.

I am curious to know what issues I am supposed to be having; I merely pointed out errors, in grammar and then in vocabulary. What disrupted your posting career?

Numerous. Ask any diplomat who returns about being shoved around, jostled, tracked by goons, having their social meetings with Pakistanis spied upon, having motorcars and motorcycles driven dangerously close to remind them that their stepping outside the High Commission's gates is not welcome. If you are unaware of the horrific behaviour of Pakistanis security services, go and find out. Ask.

Joe have you ever visited Indian High Commission in Islamabad?

As per Pak members .. Diplomats don't speak on behalf of government...

Sir, kindly do your own homework. The trials and tribulations of a posting in Pakistan have been widely reported in the literature; you will find no shortage of examples or case studies.
I have never been to Pakistan.
I've got my answer. You have no idea what you are talking about. Thank you and Take care.

Back
Top Bottom