What's new

Pak had actionable intel & could have taken out Indian Military high Command present in Brig HQ

I think the above incident happened after the abhinandan and jets shot down scene.
No. The jets were shot down as a result of the above mentioned action . PAF locked on military installations but didn't fire on them. They fired in the vicinity. Abhinandan and co flew into Pakistani space as a result.

Such are the days Allah-u Azimushshan differentiates the Muslimin from the Munafikin/Murtedin etc....

How Bahtiyar of the PAF in particular and the Pak folks in general to be the Vesile for this Imtihan...

There might be some folks who call themselves Muslims but feel saddened at the achievements of the PAF. May the La'net of the entire creation be upon them for eternity!! May they never be retrieved from Jehennem!! May their punishment never be lessened....

#Pakistan had actionable intelligence & could have taken out #Indian military high command present in Brigade Headquarters during 27th Feb strikes. But dropped missiles close by to surprise & convey that #PakistanLeadsWithPeace ! Ask Indian Army Chief abt surprises!
Now thats what we call a quality intelligence vs a shitty coordinates provided to your IAF by your intelligence :lol:
Remember boys if the war happens intelligence is the area where india is behind pakistan.

I could have dated Megan Fox if i wanted to

the indian army chief himself was present at the brigade head quarters.

it can now be 100% ACCURATELY said that bipin rawat is living a life that was SPARED to him by PAKISTAN!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom