What's new

Pak foreign policy is reactive not active: Khar

Former FM of Pakistan Ms Khar raises some pretty strong points here and I think this should give some of my Pakistani friends food for thought.

Let's not mark her as another traitor like Hussain Haqqani :

"In 60 years, we have taught our children that our national identity is to hate someone, and we are doing it with those who are physically the nearest. Hostile with India and now hostile with Afghanistan," she said.

She termed Pakistan's entry into Afghan Jihad a 'mistake' that maybe so and GHQ has still not pivoted from here policies vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/131256-Pak-foreign-policy-is-reactive-not-active-Khar
Tell me who has hated afghans and indians in Pakistan atleast no one i have ever met in my life, but 100% supa pawa ghairat mand afghans disrespect its fellow muslims and call them kafir. its the afghans which are filled with hatred and its this reason Afghaistan will not se peace for a long time.

Pakistan has welcomed million of afghans on its soil and no other country will do that for you in a million years, not iran or india.

So you are quoting Wikipedia for an authentic source? I expected better.

Tell me who has hated afghans and indians in Pakistan atleast no one i have ever met in my life, but 100% supa pawa ghairat mand afghans disrespect its fellow muslims and call them kafir. its the afghans which are filled with hatred and its this reason Afghaistan will not se peace for a long time.

Pakistan has welcomed million of afghans on its soil and no other country will do that for you in a million years, not iran or india.

You are making little sense my friend but if you are referring to hate of AF vis-a-vis Pakistan, then I think you are a bit mistaken. I dont think Afghans hate Pakistanis per se, they hate the GHQ polices vis-a-vis Afghanistan. The same policy which kill tens of AF each day. Do you want them to send you followers?

So you are quoting Wikipedia for an authentic source? I expected better.

You are making little sense my friend but if you are referring to hate of AF vis-a-vis Pakistan, then I think you are a bit mistaken. I dont think Afghans hate Pakistanis per se, they hate the GHQ polices vis-a-vis Afghanistan. The same policy which kill tens of AF each day. Do you want them to send you followers?
GHQ is doing whats in the interest of Pakistan that no foriegn influence in afghanistan against Pakistan wether its indian or west, the sooner Afghans realize this the sooner they can have peace. Thats GHQ view, my view and of the rest 200 million Pakistanis.

The only way you can get peace is by coperating with us and not the indians or west who has no interest in afghanistan except Pakistan and china.

Former FM of Pakistan Ms Khar raises some pretty strong points here and I think this should give some of my Pakistani friends food for thought.

"In 60 years, we have taught our children that our national identity is to hate someone, and we are doing it with those who are physically the nearest. Hostile with India and now hostile with Afghanistan," she said.

She termed Pakistan's entry into Afghan Jihad a 'mistake' that maybe so and GHQ has still not pivoted from here policies vis-a-vis Afghanistan.
This is typical way of self proclaimed leftists in Pakistan, when in Power do whatever you like and when you are not in power start bashing others.
While the follies Pakistan made in writing its foreign policy are numerous but i'd would like to ask Ma'am Khar that what exactly did they do to correct it? Bhutto was in power, BB was in power and then Zardari sahib was in power what did they do to change the syllabus in Pakistani curriculum, what exactly they do to amend foreign policy?

Ma'am khar should ask at least their party leaders why they are silent on forced conversion of hindu girls in Sindh where ppp is in power?

This is a million dollar question, but then again marking each Pakistani author who questions the established GHQ polices as phony, traitor is naive..
That is naive, but then there are people out for self profit that do no justice to offering an actual intellectual counterpart to the GHQ. Haqqani for e.g. decided to sell out rather than continue to voice opposition to policies just as a service.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/131256-Pak-foreign-policy-is-reactive-not-active-Khar

One want loy Afghanistan other want akhand bharat on our cost.. both question our nationhood on daily bases... she and her both new bfs can fvck themselves if they expect us to love them..

This is typical way of self proclaimed leftists in Pakistan, when in Power do whatever you like and when you are not in power start bashing others.
While the follies Pakistan made in writing its foreign policy are numerous but i'd would like to ask Ma'am Khar that what exactly did they do to correct it? Bhutto was in power, BB was in power and then Zardari sahib was in power what did they do to change the syllabus in Pakistani curriculum, what exactly they do to amend foreign policy?

Ma'am khar should ask at least their party leaders why they are silent on forced conversion of hindu girls in Sindh where ppp is in power?

You have raised some fair points on this one.

I'm have studied in Govt. School Govt. Collage and Govt. University and in those 16 years of education nobody says that we should have to hate india... but the thing i learned in Social Science/Pakistan Study was the Lahore Resolutions, 14 Points of Qaide Azam, Aligarh Movement, Allama Iqbal, Ch. Rehmat Ali, Sir Syed Ahmad Ali Khan etc

nobody has said to me that india is the enemy country, learned that india is our enemy during Pak-ind cricket matches..
Ex FM Miss Khar is a more trusted source than you i guess

Why some members are being sexist here? You have a valid point for rebuttal please come forward but telling her she belongs in the kitchen is not justified. Also Instead of just bashing afghans, lets point out whats wrong with our policies and whats not.

Did Miss Khar ever study in Pakistani govt institutions??
Miss Khar was once the foreign minister of Islamic republic of Pakistan
Whatever she speaks of Pakistan has importance in international community

Why some members are being sexist here? You have a valid point for rebuttal please come forward but telling her she belongs in the kitchen is not justified. Also Instead of just bashing afghans, lets point out whats wrong with our policies and whats not.

There you go, valid position you have.Kudos.

PS : I hate it when men become sexist while not having a sound counter argument.

GHQ is doing whats in the interest of Pakistan that no foriegn influence in afghanistan against Pakistan wether its indian or west, the sooner Afghans realize this the sooner they can have peace. Thats GHQ view, my view and of the rest 200 million Pakistanis.

The only way you can get peace is by coperating with us and not the indians or west who has no interest in afghanistan except Pakistan and china.

if your above mentioned statement is meant to get some thumbs up rating then yes you got it right... but hey to be honest you need to spend some more time in google to get your facts crystal clear.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom