What's new

Pak foreign policy is reactive not active: Khar

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
Former FM of Pakistan Ms Khar raises some pretty strong points here and I think this should give some of my Pakistani friends food for thought.

Let's not mark her as another traitor like Hussain Haqqani :

"In 60 years, we have taught our children that our national identity is to hate someone, and we are doing it with those who are physically the nearest. Hostile with India and now hostile with Afghanistan," she said.

She termed Pakistan's entry into Afghan Jihad a 'mistake' that maybe so and GHQ has still not pivoted from here policies vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

http://www.thenews.com.pk/print/131256-Pak-foreign-policy-is-reactive-not-active-Khar

Mrs Khar is now Hussain the B#astard Haqqani 2.0

If this is how she feels now? then what the f#ck was she doing representing Pakistan then and now speaking the language of the enemy is this what out political class is all about?

as for you A-Team lets not start jumping in the air as if you Afghans are the bastion of peace! it is the Afghans and their hindu brethren since the 50's have been working against Pakistan. I will agree any goodwill towards Afghans be it past present or in the future is a grave mistake on out part.

Yes, the beauty of hindsight. One can later regret decisions that were correct at the time. But it cuts both ways. Did Khar ask herself what would've happened to Pakistan if it didn't support the Afghan Jihad?

Mrs Khar is now Hussain the B#astard Haqqani 2.0
Your point being that campaigning against hatred is anti-Pakistani?

So Pakistan, "the land of the pure" is therefore the country of pure hatred?

(Wow, you can hate me for writing the above question and feel patriotic at the same time!)

Your point being that campaigning against hatred is anti-Pakistani?

So Pakistan, "the land of the pure" is therefore the country of pure hatred?

(Wow, you can hate me for writing the above question and feel patriotic at the same time!)
It is the wider context not just her sudden change like a chameleon . If she NOW feels like this then why didn't she feel like it when she held the position in foreign office or was the perks of the jobs made her think differently.

Secondly, hatred what hatred? Are you telling me that hatred doesnt exist in India and Afghanistan? and it is limited to just one country?

Well one thing could be drawn from your highlight of Hussain the B#astard Haqqani from my post is that your line and length in terms of thinking possibly matches his?

PPP = party of traitors, she is just selling herself cheap after being a consort of many.

I agree with the reactive part .. Infact it would be fair to say that we don't even have a cohesive Foriegn policy ... Ours is more like tit for tat ... Useless..

As for hatred ... 5 or even 2 years back there was no anti afghan sentiment .. What changed ?

The anti afghan sentiment rose not just after Peshwar school attack rather through afghans themselves .. The anti Pak sentiment from the afghans was responsible for that ... Now even most hardcore Pashtun nationalists wouldn't dare to utter any sympathetic words for them infront of a crowd..

I'm have studied in Govt. School Govt. Collage and Govt. University and in those 16 years of education nobody says that we should have to hate india... but the thing i learned in Social Science/Pakistan Study was the Lahore Resolutions, 14 Points of Qaide Azam, Aligarh Movement, Allama Iqbal, Ch. Rehmat Ali, Sir Syed Ahmad Ali Khan etc

nobody has said to me that india is the enemy country, learned that india is our enemy during Pak-ind cricket matches..

To the haters, You can frame these statements and stick them on your walls if it makes you happy and feel better but don't forget the ground reality which is your proxy's against Pakistan are being crushed and believe there will be retaliation no doubt.

Again, Thank you miss obvious. What did she achieve in trying to change it during her tenure?

I agree with the reactive part .. Infact it would be fair to say that we don't even have a cohesive Foriegn policy ... Ours is more like tit for tat ... Useless..

As for hatred ... 5 or even 2 years back there was no anti afghan sentiment .. What changed ?

The anti afghan sentiment rose not just after Peshwar school attack rather through afghans themselves .. The anti Pak sentiment from the afghans was responsible for that ... Now even most hardcore Pashtun nationalists wouldn't dare to utter any sympathetic words for them infront of a crowd..

Peshawar School attack :- Conducted by Pakistanis, planned by Pakistanis, = blame the Afghans

TTP was the main architect for this episode ( all pakistanis) where did the TTP came from, GHQ polices of playing with extremists, of course there will be side effects and before you blame the Afghan NDS for sheltering TTP, ANSF undertook operations against these people and some of the main masterminds were apprehended and given over to Pakistan.

But with all this, blame the Afghans for the failure and duplicity of Pak polices, who are you kidding mate!

This is what Ms Khar is telling you, but of course now she is in the same league as Haqqani and other folks who are question the GHQ line of policing.

Peshawar School attack :- Conducted by Pakistanis, planned by Pakistanis, = blame the Afghans

TTP was the main architect for this episode ( all pakistanis) where did the TTP came from, GHQ polices of playing with extremists, of course there will be side effects and before you blame the Afghan NDS for sheltering TTP, ANSF undertook operations againsts these people and some of the main masterminds were apprehendied and given over to Pakistan.

But with all this, blame the Afghans for the failure and dupliciaity of Pak polices, who are you kidding mate!

Peshawar attack.!!

The Pakistani intelligence community conducted an investigation to determine the nationalities of the terrorists, whom the FIA determined were all foreign fighters. The identities of six of the gunmen were released:[27]

Yeah sure mate !

Again, Thank you miss obvious. What did she achieve in trying to change it during her tenure?

This is a million dollar question, but then again marking each Pakistani author who questions the established GHQ polices as phony, traitor is naive.

Peshawar attack.!!

The Pakistani intelligence community conducted an investigation to determine the nationalities of the terrorists, whom the FIA determined were all foreign fighters. The identities of six of the gunmen were released:[27]

Yeah sure mate !

Where is the source for this? TTP is a fully Pakistani group operating against Pak state.
Even if these details are accurate, why blame the poor Afghan refugee who makes a living driving a fruit cart!!

Anyways the Afghans have overstayed their welcome in Pak and must return asap to AF. They are being used as a pawn in the greater game between PK-US and others and also cannon fodders for Afghan Talis.

Back
Top Bottom