What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melb4aust,

No offence, but targetting the person individually or a group wont do anything, thats exactly called bashing. I know there are some pakistani forums who allow this "b.hindian" calling stuff, but please this is insulting and often cause flame wars and later trolling.

If you want to correct them, do it with facts and sources, that will make you look much smarter.

Please avoid that in the future, i hope you understand.
Thanks. :)

Originally posted by WebMaster@Feb 3 2006, 06:55 PM
Melb4aust,

No offence, but targetting the person individually or a group wont do anything, thats exactly called bashing. I know there are some pakistani forums who allow this "b.hindian" calling stuff, but please this is insulting and often cause flame wars and later trolling.

If you want to correct them, do it with facts and sources, that will make you look much smarter.

Please avoid that in the future, i hope you understand.
Thanks. :)
[post=5889]Quoted post[/post]​

Sorry Ahsan aka Webmaster i dont see anything wromg with Melb4aust's reply it was quite decent and up right the guy above stared the flame i read his post and i too could have bashed him but being a mod i didnt what goes around comes around our respected indain members should watch there mouths before babling..

Actually China is well in process of building a 5th generation stealth aircraft.
They might even get technical assistence from Russia or opt to pump money in the Pak-Fa project.

I found this article some time ago, open the link below for an artists impression of the stalth J-12...

J-12 ( F-12 / XXJ )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The J-12 or the XXJ is China's fifth generation. The revealed design shows an aircraft with a stelthy appearence and the capabilities of a fifth generation fighter. The program is refered to as F-12 in China.

The office of the Naval Intelligence revealed the existance of this project. The ONI believes that the Chinese researchers have begun studies on the design concept. The studies are conducted by Chengdu aircraft manufacturing plant and they are considering a twin engine version for the aircraft and is believed to have a single and twing seat configuration.

The J-12 is expected to enter service in the year 2015. There may be a dalay in this expectation as the Chinese lack the capability to build some of the vital systems on the aircraft such as the Radar absorbant material and most important the engine which is believed to be a thrust vectoring engine. This means that the Chinese would have to purchase equipment from Russia. But the provision of such equipment by Russia is still a question as Russia denied the sale of engines for the Super-7 project because of pressure from one of Russia's allies. The Super-7 project is almost nearing a state in which it will be scrapped.

Another main problem with the Chinese is that they have no fourth generation fighters except for the Su-27s which are made in lisence production. This would mean a generation leap fo the Chinese. Though the J-12 belongs to the same generation to that of the F-22 and the MiG-MFI/LFI it would be far more inferior to those aircraft in many ways.

http://www.totalairdominance.50megs.com/Fighters/J%2D12.htm

Originally posted by abhishek@Feb 2 2006, 12:20 PM
:thumbsup:
Keep up guys!  by reading lots of post Now I can say now that pakistan is too much dependent on China.and this position would become more horrible later in 2010 -12   :P  :P
Hope one day would come when there would be a war and China just backoff!!!....

Then what is next options for pakistan.I think every member in this forum knows that sooner or later it is going to happen .
:huh:
[post=5828]Quoted post[/post]​
Abhishek,

We are as dependant on China as you were on the Sovjets back in the 80/90's and still your defence industry is based on cloned Russian technology, no offence btw coz you have come a long way.
So I'm afraid I'm failing to to understand your sarcasm as you've been in the same position not too long ago :mad:

Just tell me one thing; Where would India be today without Russian assistence? :?:

Originally posted by melb4aust@Feb 2 2006, 08:00 AM
That was really funny :lol: , Grow up man, its not that simple even to say such thing. Acquisation of F-16 is still questionable ur talking about F-22 :laugh: .

Man I wish this could happen :army:
[post=5825]Quoted post[/post]​
There's nothing wrong being a patriot but indeed we should keep in touch with reality and the reality is that we'll never have access to sensitive technology from Uncle.
We better keep our eye on China and try to co-finance as many projects as we can afford.

abhishek

Pakistan is dependent on china but so is the chinese. If china backs off then they to will suffer. But long lives sino-pak friendship.

Anywho getting back to the topic. It is said that ruissa 1st asked china to be the partner for PAK-FA. China refused and started to make it's own 5th gen fighter. It is belived that the chinese 5th gen fighter will be better then Eurofighter, and all the ruissians fighters including PAK-FA. But it won't be as good as the F/A-22.

So it will be better then all the fighters expect for F-22. But it'll be very close to the F-22

Originally posted by Sam@Feb 3 2006, 10:27 AM
Sorry Ahsan aka Webmaster i dont see anything wromg with Melb4aust's reply it was quite decent and up right the guy above stared the flame i read his post and i too could have bashed him but being a mod i didnt what goes around comes around our respected indain members should watch there mouths before babling..
[post=5894]Quoted post[/post]​

Sam,

There were some words like bihindians in his post.. I editted it and made it Indians.. Also put it as a bad word so it will replace it to Indians.

I agree that maybe you dont agree with abhishek's comments, but come on guys dont offend each other.

Thanks,
WebMaster

Well i dont think its fake at all! I am sure that India is financing this project in anyway, but i dont think it will be stealthy at all. If the project is suppose to be stealthy then it would take a lot of time to design and produce each aircraft. Structuring the aircraft that way is not a piece of cake!

The pictures in the original link are just Raptors with Russian red stars on them. Nothing else.

Yes, India and Russia are jointly working on a 5th generation fighter aircraft which is termed the PAK-FA. Haven't heard of this T-50 anywhere else up till now. May well be a hoax owing to some yellow journalism.

Originally posted by WebMaster@Feb 1 2006, 04:26 AM
I understand that research and development for 5th generation fighter costs a lot of money, and as you pointed that even China doesn't have that much money so its very unrealistic that someone will be able to build up a 5th generation fighter with stealth. I am with you in this fact, but there are also some fighters out there which are kind of stealthy by low RCS, and their design avoid the radar signals some fighters absorb those signals some dodge it, and those who do neither become target to radars, thus the fighters.

China is building up J-10C people believe that it will be a stealthy aircraft, even though it will be stealthy but i bet its electronics will not be good enough to be a good plane, and the program for J-10C is not even costly.

People sometimes call J-10C a J-XX, J-12, or J-13. Its very secretive, but rumours are on their best, just like this T-50 fighter.

I knew that this fighter was a rumour, but after looking at source i started believing it, could you give me a source that says its rumour? Because the site looks too good to act like a propaganda site.
[post=5794]Quoted post[/post]​

A lot of the cost that US incurs can be reduced if the same research is done in any developing country like Russia,china india or pakistan.
So this 50Bn dollar can be reduced by 20 - 20 % and can be easily shared by 2or 3 countries.
Thats a possibilty.

Forget abt it flying next year,that might be in the dreams.

I think the only secret deal between india and russia now is with the ATV/nuclear sub.

Top secret military research is done in countries where this is least chance of leakage of tech information and source codes and the vulnerability to sensitive information is the least. Pakistan and India would probably figure at the bottom of such a list. There is no proper respect for Intellectual Property Rights in either of the two countries, forget about top secret military information.

Originally posted by myst@Feb 22 2006, 08:49 AM
Top secret military research is done in countries where this is least chance of leakage of tech information and source codes and the vulnerability to sensitive information is the least. Pakistan and India would probably figure at the bottom of such a list. There is no proper respect for Intellectual Property Rights in either of the two countries, forget about top secret military information.
[post=6019]Quoted post[/post]​

the with whom will russia develop a fifth gen fighter,if it ever does??

Its a recently admitted fcat that russia was having a silent acccord with india with respect to the TAV or N sub of india.

Originally posted by Best of the Best@Jan 31 2006, 09:43 AM
Hey guys check this out T-50 russian 5th generation fighter jet i hve actually heard of it for the 1st time in my life it looks like a cheap copy of the F-22 and it is said that the prototype will fly next year hummmm for me this is new news do check it out the i am giving a link to you guys...
Flight international
[post=5769]Quoted post[/post]​

great info.........

well there a lots of things discussed here, people say russia are not capable of developing a 5th gen plane and the same time says china will get russias help in this project.

Which itself is a contradiction, russia has got a matured avionics or aircraft mfring industry unlike china whose first plane is yet to fly.Russia has years of mfring and flying planes and china is juss a kid.

With money russia can definitly develop the fifth gen plane,now from where the money comes from i dont know,India..???China???.....could be??

The 50 bn $ that was required by US wont be required by the russsians/chineese /Indians to develop something similiar bcoz of the relative lower costs here.

Russia already devloped 5th gen fighters, MFI, SU-37 etc. They just did'nt had the money to mass produce it. Sure the avionces of these planes are not the best ones but you can never expect decent avionces from russia, only supermounverable fighters :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom