What's new

PAK FA gets AESA and production to begin by 2015

What advantages does the NIIP upgrades for the PAK-FA offer with respect to the Zhuk-AE for our Super-30s ? I believe that beamsteering would be quicker, sidelobe power would be minimized, and addition of more TR modules. Perhaps our Russian friends can throw more light on this.
Technically i dont know but i believe PAKFA/Sukhoi radar is better than radar intended for Mig . Even Zhuk AE is an excellent radar once it becomes operational . Since this radar is used on PAKFA , it might have better features than Zhuk Radar .

FGFA will come in 2019....Antony already said it...delay of 2 years....:angry:
I know buddy. I just stated standard timing. FGFA is 2 years late,then it's 2 years late for both countries,not only for India.:hitwall:

FGFA will come in 2019....Antony already said it...delay of 2 years....:angry:
I know buddy. I just stated standard timing. FGFA is 2 years late,then it's 2 years late for both countries,not only for India.:hitwall:

I'm suprised that the Russians trust the Chinese after so much blatant theft, copying, and violating contracts.
that says all , all the claims that we theft,copy are false claims by west and india to worsen the relations between china and russia . Russia needs China more than the China needs Russia .

We dont care if monkeys believe or not . We will mass produce J20 more than PAKFA . How will India become 2nd largest operator ? 2nd will be China followed by Russia and then India . I wont wonder if Japan or UK operates more 5g fighters than India .
250 pakfa+100 LCA mk3+250 AMCA

that says all , all the claims that we theft,copy are false claims by west and india to worsen the relations between china and russia . Russia needs China more than the China needs Russia .
Its not because you didnt betray them , its because they have only few supporters against west supremacy in which China is . They dont want weak China so that it will strengthen west .

That says all....Russia needs China more than the China needs Russia...so they have to live with China copy paste technology...

Its china that begs for Russian engines for j20 weak dragon. Russia doesn't need hypothetical
chinese engines for pak-fa, now THAT says it all;)

I'm suprised that the Russians trust the Chinese after so much blatant theft, copying, and violating contracts.
it is just business, and we do not need your trust.
there was/is/will never be "trust"between china and russia. even in the time of soviet union and cold war. it is not troll, but fact.
If russia was/going to be too strong, we will consider russia as our top 1 enemy.
china and russia just pretend to be friend for some common interrest.
we chinese only fight for territory and profit, and russia has large territory and resource. your goverment know it exactly.

it is just business, and we do not need your trust.
there was/is/will never be "trust"between china and russia. even in the time of soviet union and cold war. it is not troll, but fact.
If russia was/going to be too strong, we will consider russia as our top 1 enemy.
china and russia just pretend to be friend for some common interrest.
we chinese only fight for territory and profit, and russia has large territory and resource. your goverment know it exactly.
True face of Chinese exposed :angry:. China needs Russia to secure itself from enemies and also their industries . During cold war Russia actually was ring master for China , again no troll . When China was ready to attack India with the help of US in 1971 , Russians warned not to interfere in conflict . Time has proved Russia and India are partners while Russia and China are business men . More over China attacked India only when Russia is busy in cuban missile crisis .
The fact is despite lack of trust , still China needs Russia whether it might be business or engines or technology help . While we get PAKFA which has been designed after long research after Su37 , SU 47 , Mig 1.44 ... you just went directly for J20 which i believe would be none other than a TD equivalent to Su37 if not Su35BM of Russia ... Your govt thinks in a different way . Strong Russia preserves China interest just like Syria and Iran . Considering every one as enemy doesnt take you any where .

During cold war Russia actually was ring master for China.

in the cold war. most of our nuclear missiles were targeted on soviet union not on USA.
we also fought againt Soviet union in 1969 for a small Island.( Damansky Island,zhengbao Island)
at that time we hate both soviet and USA.
the relationship with russia getting better only after soviet collapse.

Your govt thinks in a different way . :no::no::no:Strong Russia preserves China interest just like Syria and Iran . Considering every one as enemy doesnt take you any where .
absolutly no.

at a point one has to agree that Russia gives a lot of technology to China and more than India. From the Chinese space capsule to their missiles and aircraft engines are basically Russian and this happens at backdoor due to similar ideologies and interests that is to counter NATO. Though there are cases of reverse engineering of Russian technology and copying it without license. But that does not change the fact.

at a point one has to agree that Russia gives a lot of technology to China and more than India. From the Chinese space capsule to their missiles and aircraft engines are basically Russian and this happens at backdoor due to similar ideologies and interests that is to counter NATO. Though there are cases of reverse engineering of Russian technology and copying it without license. But that does not change the fact.

And what do you think where our nuclear propulsion, SSBN, SSN, most aero techs are based on? Also Russia and China don't have similar ideologies which makes them to have good relations to each other, but because China has no other option to get high techs and Russia has only limited options to sell arms in high numbers after the fall of the Soviet Union.
So no matter if they trust China or not, they have to sell them at least some arms and techs to keep their arms industry going on and not make them too dependent on India. They know we have several other options and even if they trust us the most, they have to look at their interests first, just like we do as well. Same reason why Pakistan gets Russian arms and techs as well, or why we opt for many western stuff instead of Russian nowadays.

Also Russia and China don't have similar ideologies which makes them to have good relations to each other, but because China has no other option to get high techs and Russia has only limited options to sell arms in high numbers after the fall of the Soviet Union.
we dont have similar ideologies with every other countries. basically in our heart we dont follow any ideologie or religions...

Its china that begs for Russian engines for j20 weak dragon. Russia doesn't need hypothetical
chinese engines for pak-fa, now THAT says it all;)
A weak dragon can kill powerful Tiger very easily :P We dont beg engines , Russians need our money , they only beg to buy their products despite we reject . You saw flames in PAKFA engine in air show ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom