What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the Djinn powered car I was hoping to come from pakistan?
Djinn breaks water to hydrozen and oxygen, and hydrogen is used as fuel. Excellent. :)

The minister said that Ahmad would be given complete security and the formula would be kept secure.
Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf and Finance Minister Hafeez Shaikh value the project, he said.
"We own this project and are committed to successfully completing it," he was quoted as saying.
Bullshits
Why will you BSTRD guys support ?
How will you fckrs get petroleum product commission?

It sounds like a phenomenal breakthrough :tup:

Few months back somebody in KPK had produced water-running generator. That was the time this breakthrough happened. Now this is yet another example but similar tech used in different context.

I know a radio mechanic who came up with wireless radio network and than private TV live transmission.
He was locked up in police station for days. Later released when he signed the agreement he won't work on it.

Now they just need to figure out if the costs are effective. Congratulations to Waqar Ahamad. :victory:

Idea is also being used in USA but with a different approach. Famous area 51 insider Bob Lazar has achieved using Hydrogen as source of fuel but he uses carbon compounds to store hydrogen in solid form. But comparing the two approaches, I would say using water directly would be a lot more convenient than using a separate hydrogen producing kit.

I know a radio mechanic who came up with wireless radio network and than private TV live transmission.
He was locked up in police station for days. Later released when he signed the agreement he won't work on it.
You are not allowed to have private tv or radio transmission in many places without license. He would have been jailed in India.

I think its the first time that Pakistan has done it. I remember another elderly guy driving around in a modified car which he claims to running on water.

You are not allowed to have private tv or radio transmission in many places without license. He would have been jailed in India.

How about HAM radio.

If this project get success then i can purchase 5 cars. Less dependence on Oil:bounce::bounce:

water fueled ?

What happens to the water?

Do they burn water? or extract hydrogen and use it in a fusion reactor?

unless they can specify the source of energy, this is all a sham just like the hundreds of claims made all over the internet.

I hope for the sake of my sanity that the people applauding this claim are being sarcastic or are exceptions

Pakistanis have great talent , by working with China they can become one of the country with best R&D .

There is nothing new in it, he should have been dealt with as the did. But the guys who used water as fuel for their car and generator did hell of a job. Their work must be recognized and should be incorporated by local car manafucturers on industrial scale.

Good to hear :cheers:

But to be honest this was invented long time ago in our country, the problem is corruption, government doesn't want to support it because they were paid by capitalist who rely on oil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom