What's new

Pak cricket anchor asked to leave India

Man..she should try to compete in Weightlifting.
don't mess with her man... she can kick your behind, I can guarantee you that
60c1caf772680.jpg

Broke *** motherfucker 😁😂
How’s the view of the car park where your holed up all day feeling rich on the internet

🤣😂🤣

This pandit boy also posted a pic of a car park view from he’s working place to show Pakistanis he finally made it in life
😁😁

Go on son say it ain’t true ...
Abey dumbo.. do you even know what is broke ***? Look at the mirror. Lol, I am an architect making quite a lot of money that drivers like you can only imagine. Lol.

Last edited:
Never forget Javed Akhtar was welcomed with open arms 😂😂
That's what chutiya people like ours do...

Yes

He was mocking Pakistanis for being broke & posted a pic of a Mercedes c class with steel wheels lol basic model as a sign of he’s wealth . man Pakistani girls wouldn’t drive that shit here in U.K. but seen as a sign of wealth for an Indian in America 😂🤣

I showed him my C63s & the Indian couldn’t cope ,
Good to know bhindians have graduated from Toyota Camry

Abey dumbo.. do you even know what is broke ***? Look at the mirror. Lol, I am an architect making quite a lot of money that drivers like you can only imagine. Lol.
Shut up broke *** cheap steel wheel jealous motherfucker

It is called Karma. If we behaved the same you guys would kill for blasphemy.
As if lynching due to beef is some fairytale.

You have to be lowest in the rank of being shameless when you decided to go to India for cricket.

As if lynching due to beef is some fairytale.

You have to be lowest in the rank of being shameless when you decided to go to India for cricket.

Article 48, Constitution of India 1950

The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.

Article 48, Constitution of India 1950

The State shall endeavour to organise agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and draught cattle.
- Weird way of approving lynching
- Going by that logic, blasphemy law is also sanctioned by constitution of Pakistan

- Weird way of approving lynching
- Going by that logic, blasphemy law is also sanctioned by constitution of Pakistan
.. and its being practiced in Pakistan with gusto too.

So, whats the concern then?

.. and its being practiced in Pakistan with gusto too.

So, whats the concern then?
Read your first comment then your second. Do you really need me to translate it for you?
Btw India isn't the second largest exporter of buffalo meat?

Protean you broke *** motherfucker driving a base bottom of the barrel steel wheeled cheapo Mercedes and flaunting it lmao

50A50B29-F4DF-49DC-9CD9-354B27E71F93.png

Hold this you tramp what does it say S model V8 bi turbo

Cope you tramp

43901E01-A485-4766-BC1C-C2FBC9FF952F.png
3BE58D61-6002-4C15-86E1-177E5E617C47.png

Go on show us your steel wheels again 😂🤣😂😁

Fucking tramps coming on a Pakistani forum to flaunt a bog standard bag of shit

That's what chutiya people like ours do...

Good to know bhindians have graduated from Toyota Camry
Toyota camrys better than a bog standard wheezy 4 cylinder Mercedes snail & worth more in U.K.

These fucking Indians don’t know style if it slapped them in the face 😁

Protean you broke *** motherfucker driving a base bottom of the barrel steel wheeled cheapo Mercedes and flaunting it lmao

View attachment 960036
Hold this you tramp what does it say S model V8 bi turbo

Cope you tramp

View attachment 960037View attachment 960038

Go on show us your steel wheels again 😂🤣😂😁

Fucking tramps coming on a Pakistani forum to flaunt a bog standard bag of shit
Damn carmogged the jeet. He was claiming to be a high up VP in some American tech company too lmao

Damn carmogged the jeet. He was claiming to be a high up VP in some American tech company too lmao

He’s a call centre hobo
Every post he was lambasting Pakistanis that we are broke and penniless and beggars and posted a pic of a bottom of the barrel Mercedes as a sign of he's achievement .
I said to him your car is shit and he’s reply was blah blah blah you couldn’t afford it and your a beggar

Until I showed a pic of my car and he died calling me a driver lol a drug dealer lol

Let him burn with jealousy and enviously as seen in this thread

Fucking Indians 😂🤣

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom