What's new

PAK clears airspace for US to conduct drone strikes: Report

Not only in the article, you wont find it any where near drone too
I was wondering how it affects the morale. A huge dent on national ego for sure.
I thought it is a sovereign country.

i know what you saying, but i wonder why US doesnt goto North Waziristan if it isnt a sovereign country.
i wonder why US cant do anything about Hiqqani if Pakistan isnt a sovereign country
US cannot fly a kite in Pakistani air space without permission, there is another things to show the opposition to our illiterate and mullahs

i know what you saying, but i wonder why US doesnt goto North Waziristan if it isnt a sovereign country.
i wonder why US cant do anything about Hiqqani if Pakistan isnt a sovereign country
US cannot fly a kite in Pakistani air space without permission, there is another things to show the opposition to our illiterate and mullahs

They are killing Haquanis but not that frequently because either they are more popular so hard to get human intel about them and we all know Pakistan government potects them the best possible way it can so no intel or coperation from them either.

USA don't have to invade NW because their military objective is not to deter the population but contain, kill and Isolated numbers of targets. The have technology to do so without sending the men in, especially when they using technogy with an agreement with your cooperating government and establishment. Its all about making USA safe.

Even if they did not.. It is financially impossible for Pakistan to sustain constant CAP's as it did in the Afghan war to contain intrusions.
A small blip that buzzes in for about 5 minutes and leaves leaves very little time for interceptions anyway.
So mounting constant CAPs as in the Afghan war would be the better option..
But those cause a wear and tear on the whole system.. equipment ,men and finances included.

But wasnt there a news article in Dawn yesterday that said that in FATA there are drones buzzing around 24*7

One thing for certain is that the people of Pakistan are kept in the dark and am surprised there is no uprising against this.

You wonder and think too much for something which remotely doesn't even concern you, none the less since you seem adamant, hence just to put your mind to rest, here's one i posted earlier. :sarcastic:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/109595-scramble-scramble-scramble.html
This makes it more hurting for PAF is not a difficult task or great achievement to shoot a slow moving drone. So it is a clear case of missing .. Chickens are hiding as eagle mama is flying high in sky.

This makes it more hurting for PAF is not a difficult task or great achievement to shoot a slow moving drone. So it is a clear case of missing .. Chickens are hiding as eagle mama is flying high in sky.

The drama queens can throw all their habitual tantrums, the fact is the final decision remains with GOP.....and since you are obviously naive in the field of aerial warfare, come back when you find out when was the last time a drone was shot down by a jet fighter in the middle of darkness. !!

Wow , Now people have started to believe BS articles like this , Specially Indians ( who are on look out for any news True or not , just to show how Downgraded Pakistan is ) , I mean come one , if you had a little Common sense & some awareness about the global politics , then you will not even Read Controlled Crap like WSJ,NYT etc.

But then again , as Chacha Galib said

Dil behlanay ko ghalib yeh khyal acha hai

Wow , Now people have started to believe BS articles like this , Specially Indians ( who are on look out for any news True or not , just to show how Downgraded Pakistan is ) , I mean come one , if you had a little Common sense & some awareness about the global politics , then you will not even Read Controlled Crap like WSJ,NYT etc.

But then again , as Chacha Galib said

Dil behlanay ko ghalib yeh khyal acha hai

Mr Ghalib saheb......ye khyal hamara nahi aap ke national news paper ka hai...........

if ostrich hide its face in the ground it does not mean nobody can see him.......:rofl:

America : We need you to start operations in NW.
Pakistan PA/ISI: Cannot Do it, they are to strong a tribe, cannot handle it when we are already stretched.
America : NATO can help add boots.
Pakistan: Our public will not accept it. They will feel that we have been attacked.
America: Lets find mid-way, how about drones?
Pakistan: What an idea sirji, we can also give you some airbases to start with.. Please remember in public will we say you are not asking for permission.
America: I do not care.

Pakistan: Deal then Cheers... Do send the areas you are targeting we will clear the airspace for you.

Mr Ghalib saheb......ye khyal hamara nahi aap ke national news paper ka hai...........

if ostrich hide its face in the ground it does not mean nobody can see him.......:rofl:

AS i said No Common Sense at All

Red the First two line of the Article , & you will see what i mean.

Chalo Go Now , Shahbaash .

AS i said No Common Sense at All

Red the First two line of the Article , & you will see what i mean.

Chalo Go Now , Shahbaash .

Mr wise guy.....Dont tell me that there is no US drone attack on Pakistan soil........anyway nice try to save the face

Mr wise guy.....Dont tell me that there is no US drone attack on Pakistan soil........anyway nice try to save the face

Again my Point Proven , No Common Sense at all.

Did i ever Claimed there is no Drone Attack on Pakistani Soil ? No I did not ,

I Only said , This Article which is saying that Pakistan Clears it Air Space is written just to increase Hate for Pakistan Army among its Public.

I know , Common sense is not very Common , but still Try to use it sometime . ..

I Only said , This Article which is saying that Pakistan Clears it Air Space is written just to increase Hate for Pakistan Army among its Public.

I know , Common sense is not very Common , but still Try to use it sometime . ..

Drone strikes started during Army rule..In fact Pak army allowed a US drone base for almost 2 years without pak civilians knowing nothing about it...They came to know about it only when army decided to evict americans after salala incident..Clearing air space is not any worse than allowing drone bases in pak soil.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom