What's new

PAK clears airspace for US to conduct drone strikes: Report

, the fact is the final decision remains with GOP.....
And neither army during its tenure or the later civilian govt didn't make that final decision to stop the drone attacks,all the while opposing and condemning it publicly..:coffee:

and since you are obviously naive in the field of aerial warfare, come back when you find out when was the last time a drone was shot down by a jet fighter in the middle of darkness. !!
When your citizens are killed by armed drones 2 or 3 times a week,chest thumping about shooting a slow moving reconnaissance drone a decade back sure helps to maintain the facade of ghairat..

, the fact is the final decision remains with GOP.....
And neither army during its tenure or the later civilian govt didn't make that final decision to stop the drone attacks,all the while opposing and condemning it publicly..:coffee:

and since you are obviously naive in the field of aerial warfare, come back when you find out when was the last time a drone was shot down by a jet fighter in the middle of darkness. !!
When your citizens are killed by armed drones 2 or 3 times a week,chest thumping about shooting a slow moving reconnaissance drone a decade back sure helps to maintain the facade of ghairat..

They are killing Haquanis but not that frequently because either they are more popular so hard to get human intel about them and we all know Pakistan government potects them the best possible way it can so no intel or coperation from them either.

USA don't have to invade NW because their military objective is not to deter the population but contain, kill and Isolated numbers of targets. The have technology to do so without sending the men in, especially when they using technogy with an agreement with your cooperating government and establishment. Its all about making USA safe.

I was answering to someone's stupid comments about "I thought Pakistan is sovereign country", we all know its done with a nod from our govt and agencies, otherwise US cant fly its helis in Somalia let alone violate Pakistan's air space.

I was answering to someone's stupid comments about "I thought Pakistan is sovereign country", we all know its done with a nod from our govt and agencies, otherwise US cant fly its helis in Somalia let alone violate Pakistan's air space.

Actually the SEALs parachuted into Somalia to rescue the hostages.

Again my Point Proven , No Common Sense at all.

Did i ever Claimed there is no Drone Attack on Pakistani Soil ? No I did not ,

I Only said , This Article which is saying that Pakistan Clears it Air Space is written just to increase Hate for Pakistan Army among its Public.

I know , Common sense is not very Common , but still Try to use it sometime . ..

Why would 'Pakistani' media want 'Pakistani' public to hate 'Pakistani' Army?

Even if they don't clear the air-space as stated, also other reports mentioning that drones buzz 24 x 7 then there are only other two possibilities, either PA has given their nod or they are too chicken to confront the drones and it is very likely that the first one is true

Since shooting over other's shoulders gives a certain entity the gloating satisfaction, they are otherwise incompetent to achieve otherwise. !!

Since shooting over other's shoulders gives a certain entity the gloating satisfaction, they are otherwise incompetent to achieve otherwise. !!

What to do? We value our soldiers' lives more than running in front and taking bullets for someone else!!!!:rofl:

Laughing at soldiers of both nations, way to go guys.

Few were left alone without any support, few lived years away from home, experienced PTSD, frustration because of neighboring country allowing intrusion over decades. Few were killed by so called "ally" nations.

Few lives in one of the hottest, coldest and highest regions for protection of idiots living their Air Conditioned rooms, laid back with laptop on their belly.

I guess they don't need to, when their own bullets are doing enough damage.

2,000 jawans took own lives in J&K, says study :rolleyes:

Atleast, the above were doing our country's job and processes are being put in place to study the same! They dont go around dying for another country!

1. We want to launch drone attack. - Yes sir yes sir! Do you also want Shamsi? We provide full service!
2. We want to catch Bin Laden - Yes yes! Come launch and capture. We can also throw in full operation in FATA and rest!
3. We want to move some machinary - Yes yes! Only a few pennies more and that will do!

And for all of the above we will throw in our troops to do your dirty work! Free! Own troops going to fight another country's war and getting its own soldiers killed. :no:

Atleast, the above were doing our country's job and processes are being put in place to study the same! They dont go around dying for another country!

1. We want to launch drone attack. - Yes sir yes sir! Do you also want Shamsi? We provide full service!
2. We want to catch Bin Laden - Yes yes! Come launch and capture. We can also throw in full operation in FATA and rest!
3. We want to move some machinary - Yes yes! Only a few pennies more and that will do!

And for all of the above we will throw in our troops to do your dirty work! Free! Own troops going to fight another country's war and getting its own soldiers killed. :no:

A rolling stone gathers no moss, :)..... hence you are no exception. !!

The deaths of over 30,000 Pakistani citizens has decisively proved that we are fighting our war against the menace of terrorism. It's Pakistan and not the US, which shares a border with a lawless Afghanistan. Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime, hence let me remind you that Pakistani soldiers are fighting on their own territory and unlike elsewhere, there's never been a break down in any rank and file. !!

Drones are very helpful to kill militants. Taliban is enemy of both U.S.A and Pakistan. U.S.A should provide us this technology. I already said that Taliban is hiding with their families or who covers them , so they are equally culprit. Demolish them to bring peace here otherwise they will kill us one by one.

A rolling stone gathers no moss, :)..... hence you are no exception. !!

The deaths of over 30,000 Pakistani citizens has decisively proved that we are fighting our war against the menace of terrorism. It's Pakistan and not the US, which shares a border with a lawless Afghanistan. Cheap banter doesn't cost a dime, hence let me remind you that Pakistani soldiers are fighting on their own territory and unlike elsewhere, there's never been a break down in any rank and file. !!

That's the line which if you believe truly, my argument rests.

As for the one in red, break down in rank and file is when you have military coups. So let's not start that topic now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom