Pak Christian Girl 13 Raped by 5 Muslim Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
United States
13 years old Christian girl gang raped by 5 Muslims in Punjab.

Sangla Hill: February 17, 2009. (Pakistan Christian Post)

Five Muslim men dragged one teenage Christian girl to their compound and gang raped her in broad daylight amid her cries while Muslim elders of neighborhood passed by smiling.

13 years Christian girl came out of home to dump trash but on the way Mohammad Kako and Mohammad Kala kidnapped her and forcibly on gunpoint pushed her to their compound in Muslim neighborhood. There were three more Muslim men present and they gang raped her.

The family members of teenage Christian girl kept looking for girl whole day but when they were passing by home of Kako Mohammad they heard screaming of their daughter.

Muslim rapists fled away by firing shots in air when they heard knocks at door and parents of victim girl took their girl to home.

The news of gang raped spread among Christian community who gathered in house of victim girl. Mr. Sohtra, a local Christian attorney approached the magistrate for medical examination of victim where doctors confirmed this brutal rape.

Sangla Hill is same city in province of Punjab where Christian schools, hostel and Church were burnt by Muslim mob few years back.

The UK Pakistani Christian Community have lodged strong protest and pressed upon Chief Minister of Punjab and Federal Minority Minister to arrest the culprits. Ex-Lord Mayor Mr. James Shera, Chaudry Aslam Bhatti, Tariq Chaudry and Salman Akhtar Bhatti have condemn the incident.

http://www.pakistanchristianpost.com/headlinenewsd.php?hnewsid=990

Last edited:
Only one way to deal with these animals cut off every appendage and let them rot to death.

absolutely..!!! These guys dont deserve to live..!!!

absolutely..!!! These guys dont deserve to live..!!!

I guess you have forgotten what you people did to the british teenager that came for vacation to India. You first raped and then killed her and her mother had to flee India after she was threatened and publicaly acknowledged she did not expect to receive justice in India.

This is a very sad incident and should not have happened in the first place. I am sure culprits shall be brought to justice.

I can't believe the neighbors didn't do anything!

What happened to the Pakistan where a whole lynch mob would gather to beat up anyone accused of even eves teasing.

I'm reminded of that saying, "All that is needed for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing"

What is the punishment for rape under Islamic law? Is it more severe on child rapist?

What is the punishment for rape under Islamic law? Is it more severe on child rapist?

Rape is rarely prosecuted under Sharia because of the need for eye witnesses. Sometimes in a situation like this, if she becomes pregnant, the young woman will be tried for fornication and punished instead of the rapists.

I guess you have forgotten what you people did to the british teenager that came for vacation to India. You first raped and then killed her and her mother had to flee India after she was threatened and publicaly acknowledged she did not expect to receive justice in India.

This is a very sad incident and should not have happened in the first place. I am sure culprits shall be brought to justice.

Condmening a unfortunate incident is not at all by any means condemening the country..!!!! So please grow above it..!!!! :tsk:

Not sure what the point here is by pointing out the rape of a Christian girl by Muslim men??

Muslim women who are just as innocent are also raped by Muslim men. Point being that this problem of rape should be looked holistically and not through the prism of Muslim oppression of a Christian.

Rape of a woman, regardless of race, origin, religion is outright condemnable. There is no option but to mete out severe punishment to these bastards to set them straight.

Rape is rarely prosecuted under Sharia because of the need for eye witnesses. Sometimes in a situation like this, if she becomes pregnant, the young woman will be tried for fornication and punished instead of the rapists.

Incredible!!

Not sure what the point here is by pointing out the rape of a Christian girl by Muslim men??

Muslim women who are just as innocent are also raped by Muslim men. Point being that this problem of rape should be looked holistically and not through the prism of Muslim oppression of a Christian.

It make an iota of a difference to me if the girl was Muslim, Christian or Jew. We are talking about a child here..

This is not correct. This is the usual perception of those who have a very cosmetic view of the issue.

During the entire time that women were subject to the Hudood ordinance (which is what you are referring to), the justice of the Islamic Shariat court, Mufti Taqi Usmani stated on record that 99% of the women were not sentenced even though they were unable to produce their own eye witnesses.

The problem is not with the Sharia, rather the uniform enforcement of the law. Police are corrupt and rarely do anything besides detaining the one complaining about the crime. In light of this, over 99% of the cases referred to the sharia courts in Pakistan have been set aside.

You may want to do some research on the punishment part. Most women have not been punished. I am all for transparency when it comes to this stuff, however blaming the sharia is incorrect.

Its a similar logic to the one that uses the example of Taliban to claim that all of the Muslims wanting Sharia would be the same as them.

It make an iota of a difference to me if the girl was Muslim, Christian or Jew. We are talking about a child here..

That is the same point that I am making. Read the title of the article. It sounds like the Muslim men were on an anti-Christian pogrom..not the case here.

I have seen people beaten up by the mob on the streets of Pakistan for teasing Christian girls. Most Pakistani people coule care less if the girl was Christian or Muslim if they were being subjected to such excesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom