What's new

Pak-China fibre optic link activated for commercial use

only for punjab

Also in ajk muzaffarabad im paying just 3300 for 15 mbps connection with the best service and customer support. And its getting better everyday so its not just punjab its ajk as well and i think it should be all over pakistan cuz sindh and kpk have fiber optic gpon networks we still have copper wires but yet very good speed.

Also in ajk muzaffarabad im paying just 3300 for 15 mbps connection with the best service and customer support. And its getting better everyday so its not just punjab its ajk as well and i think it should be all over pakistan cuz sindh and kpk have fiber optic gpon networks we still have copper wires but yet very good speed.
There is no fiber optic gpon in sindh only available is some areas of karachi lol

:o::o::o: 1200 for 256kbps in gilgit
army is driving everyone nuts here

:o::o::o: 1200 for 256kbps in gilgit
army is driving everyone nuts here

Skynet offers similar charges in kashmir. Scom charges 3000 for 4 mbps connection. It is the PTCL which has the best service and ver low prices. My copprr wire bandwidth limit is 20, 000 kbps(20mb) downstream so i opted for 15 mb max. And 2430 kbps (2 mbps) upload stream.

Ptcl has reduced rates since january 2019 and im glad im a user of ptcl since 4 years now. It used to be okayish company now its the best atleast in Azad kashmir region no competition what so ever.

I think chinese bandwidth link will benefit gilgit the most because its very near xinjiang and the fiber route runs through it. Very soon i beleive Gilgit will be the envy of digital web lovers. Hang in there ur terrain is very hard so is our disputed terriroty label which makes things even worse...

There is no fiber optic gpon in sindh only available is some areas of karachi lol

Then its the same for punjab , i think select few cities have fiber optics for now. Lahore, multan we can check ptcl website for it. A few cities of kpk and very few of balochistan. I dont think any city of gb or ajk have it yet.

I can pay extra 20,000 rupees installation charges if they provide the facility but they dont. Its not available in mzd ajk. I hope it is soon. I use GPON when i visit my younger brothers house in islamabad its the best for online gaming.

Other than that 15 mbps connection at my house in mzd copper wire connection does everything for me.

Excellent and much awaited news!!! The speed at which this network was laid down is nothing short of amazing.

Now It will become a lot easier to clamp down on the cyber warfare against Pakistan when this is fully operational.

Back
Top Bottom