What's new

Pak Can't Keep Poisonous Snakes in its Backyard: Hillary Clinton

Addressing an Indian news channel, just saying what Indians want to hear.. hence the Indian frenzy here. another day she'll be whistling on the other side.
send me a link when she comes on a Pakistani channel and dings India.

does her concern's even matter when the govt in present has sanction a billion dollars for Pakistan last week :D
All societies spend money on rehabilitation of their dysfunctional

Addressing an Indian news channel, just saying what Indians want to hear.. hence the Indian frenzy here. another day she'll be whistling on the other side.

Genius!! .If you bothered to watch the interview in the given link...her comments about snakes and Pakistanis are a direct excerpt from her book...she is just explaining them.

Genius!! .If you bothered to watch the interview in the given link...her comments about snakes and Pakistanis are a direct excerpt from her book...she is just explaining them.
May be the esteemed Pakistani member is implying that the particular page in question is specific to Indian edition of that book :D

send me a link when she comes on a Pakistani channel and dings India.
Even if she does, we wont be making a song and dance about it but you can be sure they never stop praising Pakistan for it's effort and sacrifices towards WOT.

does her concern's even matter when the govt in present has sanction a billion dollars for Pakistan last week :D

Routine American statements , another will be out soon again about how Pakistan occupies a key position in the region or how the U.S. wants to increase defense ties with Islamabad . Speaking of " keeping snakes " , the Yanks should be the last people on earth to talk about that . But it most probably is enough to keep our eastern neighbor happy , seeing the level of participation .

why are you crying. ... Some arses are burning ... I think these types of statements came lot of times from USA... even when your politicians are in US.

Routine American statements , another will be out soon again about how Pakistan occupies a key position in the region or how the U.S. wants to increase defense ties with Islamabad . Speaking of " keeping snakes " , the Yanks should be the last people on earth to talk about that . But it most probably is enough to keep our eastern neighbor happy , seeing the level of participation .

So; now are you just waking upto the realisation that the Amreekis have "only been stringing you guys along"? :azn:

why are you crying. ... Some arses are burning ... I think these types of statements came lot of times from USA... even when your politicians are in US.
Really, wonder why your sad a$$ seems to be present wherever Pakistan gets mentioned.

Well Mr Brains, did you even notice the opening question raised by the host was on Pakistan.....much obsession.

Even if she does, we wont be making a song and dance about it but you can be sure they never stop praising Pakistan for it's effort and sacrifices towards WOT.

worst cop out if I ever saw one ;)
and praise is cheap specially when you routinely send your military assets to bomb and kill citizens of the praised country while violating their sovereignty

worst cop out if I ever saw one ;)
and praise is cheap specially when you routinely send your military assets to bomb and kill citizens of the praised country while violating their sovereignty
Playing the victim card now....are we...:lol:..change your line....change your tone.....any port in a storm. :cheers:

A snake is always going to be in the company of other snakes. It's for the ilk's of Ms Clinton to stop milk feeding these snakes to start with!
what about you CIA people funding them!!!
US too should stop feeding them in co-op with Pakistan. World knows what you do at back door.

WASHINGTON: US Secretary of State John Kerry said on Friday that recent developments in South Asia had placed Pakistan in a “very, very key” position and had further increased the need for staying engaged with that country.
Pakistan has ‘very, very key position’ in South Asia: Kerry - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Jun 14, 2014

WASHINGTON- The US Defence department, the Pentagon urged its government to maintain close defense cooperation with Pakistan.
US for close defense ties with Pakistan
June 20, 2014

WASHINGTON: The US House of Representatives has defeated an amendment to the Defence Appropriations Bill to stop American funding to Pakistan.
Amendment to stop funding to Pakistan defeated in US Congress | Business Standard News
June 21, 2014

Please give your valuable input on a relevant zoology thread on snakes , because the International politics and foreign relations surely aren't for you people looking at the comments .

Did I hear that some American bitch is in heat ?

:rofl: :rofl:

what is it ? Is it a make stupid comment day on Defence.Pk today? Did I miss the memo ?

y u Indians always are crying puppets.... go and Save ur Endia,,,with more than 65 infiltration....

Back
Top Bottom