What's new

Pak boat 4 persons on boat blew themselves up! After hot pursuit by Coast Guard in Arabian Sea

B6VpaJRCUAEedVp.jpg:large

It most probably would be a smuggling boat but still damn good job. Lets wait till we get more information.

Lets see, maybe they did not want to go to an Indian jail and be stuck there for what was just a navigational error.

I dont have to tell anything to India about its sources.. especially since they are usually from Pigeons or Monkeys.
If India actually had any concrete sources it would not have lost all those innocent lives in Mumbai.
Nah, just an occupational hazard for terrorists, or errorists as you claim.

Lets see, maybe they did not want to go to an Indian jail and be stuck there for what was just a navigational error.

I dont have to tell anything to India about its sources.. especially since they are usually from Pigeons or Monkeys.
If India actually had any concrete sources it would not have lost all those innocent lives in Mumbai.

Times have changed ; Our coastal security and intelligence apparatus has become much stronger

Remote, yet convenient. Eyes were on it. One advantage of the Indian space program.
Secondly we don't need to confirm if there is direct evidence from recorded footage.

Absolutely.Mod already said it was a remote area.So a HUMINT will have some limitations.But eye in the sky helped us.

I hope these ''terrorists from Pakistan'' :D didn't forget their passports back home...Let see if Indians can find their passports in Indian ocean...Maybe the ocean will spit up all the passports and made in Pakistan items to the mighty Indians when they show up :D...

Oh please. Then you'd say that he is not talking in pakistani punjabi and is he is haryanvi or something.
We should never wait or rely on a Pakistani response. If we can we should shoot terrorists dead. If we capture them, we should not share any information or confirmation with or from Pakistan. It's no use.

Times have changed ; Our coastal security and intelligence apparatus has become much stronger
If it had then there would not be Indian Gutka pouring into Karachi.
Oh please. Then you'd say that he is not talking in pakistani punjabi and is he is haryanvi or something.

Could be, after all.. they are from the same gene pool.

Back
Top Bottom