What's new

Pak/Bangla Relations After Hasina

Bangladeshi people are good enough. There are most of the Bangladeshi people who love Pakistan and Pakistani people doing same.

We are brothers! But materially Pakistan can't be what India is for Bangladesh.

Why is there a minority of loud Pakistanis who always talk brother to Indian and Bangladeshis saying it aloud. What good these two groups done for Pakistan one even caused you a disaster and humiliation in 71.

Bangla Bros,

There is a lot of love and enthusiasm for Pakistan cricket team in Bangladesh at the moment.
What do you guys think is next for Pak/Bangla relations once PM Hasina is no more?
I believe she makes no distinction from Pakistan of 1971 to Pakistan of Present, From Politicians to People, From 1971 generation to post-1971 generation.

Are you indicating that this Ugly hag will die soon?? :lol:

Why is there a minority of loud Pakistanis who always talk brother to Indian and Bangladeshis saying it aloud. What good these two groups done for Pakistan one even caused you a disaster and humiliation in 71.
Why?

What good we did with it? Trapped with debt, Injustice and destruction only! FYI it's not a minority!
Two of so called Pakistanis costed us 1000s of soldiers! One sitting in London and other in UAE. In between them a r@sc@l who had blown every thing!

I never mean to compromise self respect. And Pakistan is superior in all aspects.
Yes, if they would be ours we already are otherwise go a head!

Are you indicating that this Ugly hag will die soon?? :lol:
Thats. Crude way of putting it but yes... she doesnt have many years left.
Why are you so quickly triggered. Its just a hypothetical discussion. That is what you do on a discussion forum.
P.s. i dont give a shit about india so dont make assumptions.

Back
Top Bottom