What's new

Pak/Bangla Relations After Hasina

SkyWolf

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bangla Bros,

There is a lot of love and enthusiasm for Pakistan cricket team in Bangladesh at the moment.
What do you guys think is next for Pak/Bangla relations once PM Hasina is no more?
I believe she makes no distinction from Pakistan of 1971 to Pakistan of Present, From Politicians to People, From 1971 generation to post-1971 generation.

Bangla Bros,

There is a lot of love and enthusiasm for Pakistan cricket team in Bangladesh at the moment.
What do you guys think is next for Pak/Bangla relations once PM Hasina is no more?
I believe she makes no distinction from Pakistan of 1971 to Pakistan of Present, From Politicians to People, From 1971 generation to post-1971 generation.
No, the relationship between the two countries should be re-built while Hasina is still alive and the BAL party is in power. Post-Hasina is another chapter.

Do not you see some kind of talks are going between Dhaka and Islamabad. Somehow, Hasina Bibi likes your Ambassador in Dhaka. There have already been four (?) meetings between them.

No, the relationship between the two countries should be re-built while Hasina is still alive and the BAL party is in power. Post-Hasina is another chapter.

Do not you see some kind of talks are going between Dhaka and Islamabad. Somehow, Hasina Bibi likes your Ambassador in Dhaka. There have already been four (?) meetings between them.
I think she is an intelligent shrewd lady. She uses overtures to pakistan to gain concessions from india or to put india on notice. However if she truly wants to befriend pakistan like her father did in 1974 then great.

I think the heavy history she carries and the tragedies in her life will not allow for that.

Mainly to troll Bangladesh Cricket Board. Although, general people support Pakistan Cricket Team as a 2nd choice after Bangladesh Cricket Team.
Our relationship is improving even in her reign. Not because she chose to, thats because of geopolitics.
She passionately hate Pakistan...

I think she is an intelligent shrewd lady. She uses overtures to pakistan to gain concessions from india or to put india on notice. However if she truly wants to befriend pakistan like her father did in 1974 then great.

I think the heavy history she carries and the tragedies in her life will not allow for that.
India is our sworn enemy historically and we have a common border with India. Pakistan is a faraway country with a common past.

So, BD cannot destabilize itself by open enmity with India but can afford to be a little away from Pakistan that is located far away.

Hasina's gesture may have something to show off to India. But, any sane person in BD would not see the India's two anti-termite laws very kindly.

So, I think Hasina gesture has some material. If I am to given an opinion, I would say friendship with Pakistan is a kind of defence for BD.

I do agree, both countries should improve relations while she and her AL party in power. Pakistan having been pursuing a pragmatic policy with her government.
Pak -BD relations should surpass party lines, AL or BNP, but that may take another decade.
All the best to BD.

I do agree, both countries should improve relations while she and her AL party in power. Pakistan having been pursuing a pragmatic policy with her government.
Pak -BD relations should surpass party lines, AL or BNP, but that may take another decade.
All the best to BD.
I hope so. My father once travelled to Dhaka in the 60s. He said all he saw was nothing but immense greenery and palm trees. He remembers it fondly. I hope we put an end to our ugly chapter.

I noticed in Indian media -- they talked about Shaheen hitting Afif and Pakistan team hoisting our flag in practice. But they did not talk about the kind reception pak team is geting from locals.

Bangla Bros,

They need to remove anti Pakistan material from education curriculum..

Pakistanis dreamers concentrate on Afghanistan & Iran we have actual borders and neighbours to them with shared history. I have no problem with Indian Muslims and Bangladeshis Muslims to have good relations with them. But our priories was always with our western neighbourhood and the former east Pakistan was just in name only. Just enough with this bhai bhai rubbish learn from your history unless you have connection to Indian or Bangladesh family ties I see. I wish Muslim Bangladeshis all the best. east is not for us india is our border period

Bangla Bros,

If relationship can't be rebuild during Hasina regime, we have to wait 100 more years I'm afraid!

As only Hasina can improve the decision, because her huge political party politics is based on anti Pakistan rhetoric.

If Mujib was alive , trust me we would never see these days where anti Pakistan rhetoric becoming bread and butter in BAL politics.

So now God forbid if Hasina died now ,the so called fans of Hasina ( chetona bastards,who are Indian moles) will keep anti Pakistan rhetoric alive , even will blame Pakistan for the death of Hasina even if it will be a normal death, and the anarchy will gain a ground for indefinite time!

But if Hasina herself can normalized the relationship and later resigned ,then anti Pakistan rhetoric will be annihilated from Bangladesh for once and for all .
After all will Hasina fans ( pure fans , not indian stooges) move muscle against the decision of Hasina ? No way.

And so called fans aka row moles will lost ground in Bangladesh.

That's the reason although I hate BAL politics more than the most, still I desperately want Hasina rule one more term before honorable retired , so that she can finish this nasty politics that is based on Indian propaganda after death of her father can be annihilated from Bangladesh!

Exactly that's the reason now India want Hasina fall , and India becomes to desperate that they were trying to trigger mass communal riot in Bangladesh during last Durga puja.

Thanks to Allah that we controlled the situation!
However if she truly wants to befriend pakistan like her father did in 1974 then great.
Brother ,she truly wants that. And that's why trying to remain alive.

If she takes wrong move in hurry , she will also be assassinated by raw like her father!

So she more wise politician than her father Bangabandhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman who was an emotional person and easily trusted people!

However military and it's intelligence are far superior now compared to the era of her father ,still careless move can cost her life; as an all out Raw assassination attempt can be much harder to tackle; even can be beyond our imagination!

Last edited:
If relationship can't be rebuild during Hasina regime, we have to wait 100 more years I'm afraid!

As only Hasina can improve the decision, because her huge political party politics is based on anti Pakistan rhetoric.

If Mujib was alive , trust me we would never see these days where anti Pakistan rhetoric becoming bread and butter in BAL politics.

So now God forbid if Hasina died now ,the so called fans of Hasina ( chetona bastards,who are Indian moles) will keep anti Pakistan rhetoric alive , even will blame Pakistan for the death of Hasina even if it will be a normal death, and the anarchy will gain a ground for indefinite time!

But if Hasina herself can normalized the relationship and later resigned ,then anti Pakistan rhetoric will be annihilated from Bangladesh for once and for all .
After all will Hasina fans ( pure fans , not indian stooges) move muscle against the decision of Hasina ? No way.

And so called fans aka row moles will lost ground in Bangladesh.

That's the reason although I hate BAL politics more than the most, still I desperately want Hasina rule one more term before honorable retired , so that she can finish this nasty politics that is based on Indian propaganda after death of her father can be annihilated from Bangladesh!

Exactly that's the reason now India want Hasina fall , and India becomes to desperate that they were trying to trigger mass communal riot in Bangladesh during last Durga puja.

Thanks to Allah that we controlled the situation!

Brother ,she truly wants that. And that's why trying to remain alive.

If she takes wrong move in hurry , she will also be assassinated by raw like her father!

So she more wise politician than her father Bangabandhu sheikh Mujibur Rahman who was an emotional person and easily trusted people!

However military and it's intelligence are far superior now compared to the era of her father ,still careless move will cost her life; as an all out Raw attempt can be much harder to tackle; even can be beyond our imagination!
Very interesting. I didn't know she had such a stranglehold that only she can make the decision to better our ties. I think we are in trouble because I think she genuinely hates Pakistan and even Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom