What's new

PAK-BAN Cricket Series 2015

So how many TV sets are breaking today in Pakistan?

It's not perfect batting but pathetic bowling. The likes of Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Imran Khan would commit suicide if they saw today's bowling performance.
Its combination of boht. Also dont forget these are not autralian pitches

Without Boom Boom AND Tuk Tuk

How does pakistan go about chasing this total.

Or are we going to witness another BanglaWash

The most problem i see in pakistan batting line up is that of lack of rotation of strike. Most batsman prefer big hit even though you have less wickets in hand and more runs to score.The big example is afridi.
They lack experience and temprament and poor selection of shots. It will take some time to rebuild team after senior left

Pakistan will be badly missing "tuk tuk" Misbah today. Batting in cricket is not always about hitting 4s and 6s or having a strike rate of 150+. Batsmen need to defend wickets and build an innings. They need to stay at the crease to protect tail-enders and guide them. Afridid cannot do that, tuk tuk can.

Players like Dravid, Misbah etc. are always ignored for more flash-in-the-pan batsmen like afridi and sehwag.

They lack experience and temprament and poor selection of shots. It will take some time to rebuild team after senior left

What i heard from pakistan former players is that pakistan now lack good cricket grounds or stadiums as sports infrastructure in pakistan is deteriorating day by day.

Pakistan batting started

What i heard from pakistan former players is that pakistan now lack good cricket grounds or stadiums as sports infrastructure in pakistan is deteriorating day by day.

Pakistan batting started

yes its sadly true, mainly cause of the lack of intl. cricket in the country.. (Hard times)

Pakistan batting started
There are many factors which contributed toward this decline .Pakistan have talent but then talent need experience; guidance and training which come after playing more matches with international players on different pitches.

Spiners will choke off the run rates soon enough

Pak just lost first wicket....... RR not bad.... I would say 60/40 for BD win

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom