What's new

PAK-BAN Cricket Series 2015

Remember this banglas :rofl:

aaa.gif

Remember this banglas :rofl:

aaa.gif

Todays is our you have to do it in your home

bangladeshis getting hammered.

160 of 20 overs with 7 wickets in hand. Its a T20 match now.

@Jungibaaz @Jazzbot Why is there so much buzz around Fawad Alam? Hearing a lot about him since 2015 WC. Is he a fantastic batsman?

He's the only middle order batsman we had/have besides Misbah. This guy keeps the singles rolling, no matter what. He can support literally any other player. His technique as a left hander is unique but not that special, but he keeps the board ticking, without too many nerves or silly shots. I was shocked not to see him in the WC.

He's the only middle order batsman we had/have besides Misbah. This guy keeps the singles rolling, no matter what. He can support literally any other player. His technique as a left hander is unique but not that special, but he keeps the board ticking, without too many nerves or silly shots. I was shocked not to see him in the WC.

Looks like I ruined it for him. RIP Fawad Alam.

Cause secretly you all want Bangladesh to win :p:

It's true seeing Pakistan lose is a happy occasion but seeing bangladesh win is very bad. The bangalis will be insufferable if they win today and will pretend they invented cricket.

It's true seeing Pakistan lose is a happy occasion but seeing bangladesh win is very bad. The bangalis will be insufferable if they win today and will pretend they invented cricket.

I must say this series is a win win for India.

Now Bangladesh will mock Pakistan for the next 100 years :(, tonight would be like Victory day celebrations for them. :partay:

120 runs from 10 overs. I say still possible. Rizwan is a batsman and Riaz can hit one or two 6s. Not many overs or runs left. Pure T20 cricket now. You cannot let these bangalis win for goodness sake.

120 runs from 10 overs. I say still possible. Rizwan is a batsman and Riaz can hit one or two 6s. Not many overs or runs left. Pure T20 cricket now. You cannot let these bangalis win for goodness sake.

Please Bro, don't put salt over our wounds :(:mad::disagree:

We know you're loving it, every bit of it !! :p: I'm thinking about sleeping early tonight, Don't wanna see all the trolls and backlash on social media and TV :p::o:

Hehe shakuni.

damn we're getting trolled hard tonight, better to go to bed & sleep and stay out of touch from social media..!!

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom