What's new

PAK arrests Indian monkey for crossing border

Pakistan arrests Indian monkey for crossing border
Published: December 5, 2011
locals tried to capture it but failed as the monkey dodged past them.

^^ this confirms its a spec ops zionist trained monkey.
The residents of the area then informed the wildlife officials, who after some investigation and struggle, managed to capture the monkey.
The monkey was later placed at the Bahawalpur Zoo and has been named Bobby.
I wonder what the wildlife officials "investigated"?? RAW angle , seriously??

yar kiya bakwas hai Monkey ku wild life walun nay pakar kar zoo mein dala hai police ya army nay nai ....yeah koi arrest nai
Han but Indian police ku daad daina paray ki ju animal and birds ku arrest kar sakti hai :tup:

oh No SUNNY DEOL would be very angry as his brother name is humiliated
sunny-deol-009.jpg
agar bandar iska bahi hai tu mein b daikhnay jaun ga :chilli:

must b pak defence forces r well aware f ramayana...when hanuman burnt whole lanka,,thts y they dunn want to take ne risk

may be drone monkey india have sent after they caught **** pegion drone hahahhahahaha unbelieveable i can understand pakistan doing this but india have started this can believe it

Don't worry he's highly trained and will break out of jail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job its well know that RAW has been training infiltration teams of monkeys for years.

monkey-9.jpg

that's disrespectful n not funny ...:taz:

You already have monkeys freely travelling in India. I remember one day there was a news on tv about a monkey in an Indian subway. LOL, your priests had to read mantra janter, etc to get him out of there... :rofl:

Indians think of animals as religious or something like that. What a great idea. Maybe our military can send some animals in to Indian boarder. That way we can distract you... :woot:

maybe the monkey that Pak arrested was trained to commit terrorists attacks just like the pic above.

u neva know...the monkey is being interrogated by Rehman Malik himself............... :P

fir to monkey chilla chilla ke bolega .. mai baap main RAW agent hi hoon ,mujhe jail bhej do , par mujhe is rahman mallik se bachalo :P

Back
Top Bottom