What's new

Pak armyman wins Overseas Sword at Sandhurst

:welcome::usflag::pakistan:

Lad, I was not talking in serious sense ...

BTW, rest of our army officers are of same quality.... metal and mind.

I hope this young man be transfered to ISI, immediately. ;)

agreed they go through the same training, and only the best make it through ISSB.

I'm deeply hopeful that you exceed 53 years of age. If not, I'll be the one calling you lad.;)

Pakistan is proud of you Officer Umair Imran Qazi and also all the other members belonging to the armed forces of Pakistan.

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

last year the sowrd of honor was handed over to officer, Ahmad Raza Khan, who became part of the news due to the racisit remarks from prince harry, who later had to go through the media trial and you know all the process of damage control...which of course didn't went well with the Englishmen...

I strongly believe the arrest of Pakistani students at the time of this years graduation was a point made by Brit.

I think this message should should make Pakistanis more resolute and cautios than ever before..

SHAMED Prince Harry yesterday apologised in person to the Asian soldier he called “****”, The Sun can reveal.

Point to note is that Ahmad Raza Khan was later targeted in an ambush appeared as a terrorists attack..
Is it a coincidence that the information got leaked to the bunch of unknown terrorists that Ahmed Raza Khan is back in Pakistan and what are his coordinates in field!!!

:victory::pakistan::pakistan:

Attachments

• ahmad raza.jpg
    ahmad raza.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 145
First, thanks for the excellent article on 2Lt Heath. The writer was indeed correct that a U.S. Army officer has been commissioned through the British process but will serve in our army.

My next question reference him is whether he did that in addition to instead of in lieu thereof. Not really important and my congratulations to him for being our first to do so.

More to the point, I'd like you to know that I absolutely bear no shame that 2Lt Heath didn't finish first. I am certain that Lt Qazi was an absolutely outstanding cadet and fully deserving of his recognition.

Understand this-I'm all about performance. Great soldiers everywhere can be assured that the U.S. military deeply respects those whose professionalism shines. We are a meritocracy and nothing stands more valued than competence and professionalism.

My sincere congratulations to Lt. Qazi as a tremendous representative to your country and it's armed forces and nothing but wishes for his complete success at whatever he should do during his military career.

S-2,

Since I did not see anyone respond to your post, I'll take a stab as this sort of stuff interests me more than any of the other geo-political stuff that we are all constantly going back and forth on.

You had stated "My next question reference him is whether he did that in addition to instead of in lieu thereof. Not really important and my congratulations to him for being our first to do so."

I would venture a guess that the way folks from USMA (I am assuming he was admitted to the USMA or could have come from the ROTC route) would come over to the RMAS would be fairly similar to how our boys from the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) join the RMAS. Usually most of our candidates have attended the PMA for at least a single term or one whole year and spend the last year prior to commissioning at the RMAS.

The challenges are usually with how the graduation qualification would be met as the USMA offers a full 4 year undergraduate degree, whereas at RMAS and PMA, the students earn an undergraduate degree after two years of work.

Old but for ref. sake:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom