What's new

‘Pak army wants dialogue with India but with all options open’

shield other from oppressors like supporting terrorist like mukti banis and LTTE in srilanka good going bro when others do the same thing with u then u indians call ur daddy america and russia to help you if u are not cowards then plz fight face to face dont drag ur daddys and weeping infront of them that kargil ho ga kashmir me Pakistan mulawas hai mumbai kr dya hamara sath .... take it as a brave nation dont always cry infront of ur daddys ....

ur post makes zero sense.

In a conventional war between india and pakistan,,,u guys will loose pretty badly.
There is no doubt about that.

And for ur info in 1971 usa with u guys and russia with us so it was pretty much balanced and u could see the result then.
And lastly get some better arguments to the table than religious bullshit

Pakistani Army wants dialogue? Excuse me ? 'Army' did they say ? And I thought as per the democratic layout of the country, such decisions and actions are taken by the civilian government and the army is an instrument that comes under the home ministry.Clearly, there are more than one centers of power in Pakistan, yet again...

Economy is just one area. A lasting peace can also mean open borders, people to people relations will change many dynamics. Bigotry goes down when people of two opposing narratives meet in flesh. Socioeconomic advances in S.Asia as a whole will be incalculable.
Bull crap.
Pakistani's are blowing themselves up in Pakistan demanding Shariah. I doubt those Pakistani's exploding themselves have not met other Pakistani's.

Bigotry goes down when you have decent education systems and a society that encourages rationality. Your society has neither of the two. Ergo..it will remain an extremist society.

Lesson for what? Modi won't bother with Pakistan unless there is a fresh terrorist attack - a big one. Pakistan would otherwise be low on his priorities, he would have been (if he is) elected to handle the economy, not to get into a fight with Pakistan. However as you pointed out, what exactly does Pakistan hope to get with "talks"...?(India being comfortably placed etc...) I have asked this question repeatedly (of Kashmir, of Siachen) what Pakistanis here think would be a feasible outcome (India too must be interested) and all such a question does is to cause the Pakistani members here to simply run away from that discussion.
They dont run away at first.

First they give vague answers of 'peace' and 'prosperity' and other such nice sounding words.

Once told that India is getting both despite Pakistan, then they run away.

ur post makes zero sense.

In a conventional war between india and pakistan,,,u guys will loose pretty badly.
There is no doubt about that.

And for ur info in 1971 usa with u guys and russia with us so it was pretty much balanced and u could see the result then.
And lastly get some better arguments to the table than religious bullshit
dind dong where is religious BS ?? plz watch some news from different international channels instead of watching bollywood masala Media scripted by RAW .... my advise for you ... adios kiddo

dind dong where is religious BS ?? plz watch some news from different international channels instead of watching bollywood masala Media scripted by RAW .... my advise for you ... adios kiddo

i think its better if we stop the discussion here

Lesson for everything we are blamed for. The recent statements from Modi suggests contrary to what you state above as obviously Pakistan seems to be high on his agenda even before coming to power.
99.5% of his election planks and speeches have been about development and growth and stopping corruption. Pakistan has barely been mentioned more than a couple of times by Modi.

Pakistan is way low on his priority.

thats exactly what i tried to explain mun pa ram ram bagal me churi thank u for ur comment u just added what i tried to explain i.e ( india always took the defensive stance) :disagree:
How exactly did you get to that conclusion?? :coffee:

To all Pakistani members the key word in the article is dialogue with enemy from the position of strength.

To all Pakistani members the key word in the article is dialogue with enemy from the position of strength.

The Ministry of External Affairs of India has very clearly set forward a set of demands before they even consider sitting down for a dialogue.I don't know what do that 'position of strength' phrase means in reality.. What position ? what strength ?

Back
Top Bottom