What's new

Pak Army stopped Women Induction

Status
Not open for further replies.
To serve nation uniform is not necessary my dear thats what I deem. There are other ways too of paying off the debt.No?
Yes, why not. I am proud of you

We Pakistanis defend and protect our women and not send them to the war to fight the enemy and get killed. Medical is a role that women can do better and even in Holy Prophet (ﷺ)'s time, women provided first aid to injured soldiers. However we should train our woman in martial arts and self defence techniques so they can live independently without fear.
There are incidents from Islamic history suggesting a anonymous aid of black veiled horse roders to muslims when hell was needed and later after that battle was won, it was realized that the group was of women commanded by the sister of that time sipah sallar.
I forgot all names and references so don't believe if you don't have to. Thanks :-)

We Pakistanis defend and protect our women and not send them to the war to fight the enemy and get killed. Medical is a role that women can do better and even in Holy Prophet (ﷺ)'s time, women provided first aid to injured soldiers. However we should train our woman in martial arts and self defence techniques so they can live independently without fear.

Women are working in:

Ordinance/services
EME
Med
Signals
Aviation
Education corps

And are qualified paratroopers ...

---

Women in this country are working as CT operatives/police commandos...

In combat roles with Rangers,Frontier Corps...

As fighter pilots..

So calm down and hold your horses.

Women are working in:

Ordinance/services
EME
Med
Signals
Aviation
Education corps

And are qualified paratroopers ...

---

Women in this country are working as CT operatives/police commandos...

In combat roles with Rangers,Frontier Corps...

As fighter pilots..

So calm down and hold your horses.
Your info needs correction, their are no women in aviation, the paratroopers were from AMC,EME, SIGNALS and EDUCATION
Their are no women in FC and no combat role women in Rangers

May be true. As just today they opened SSC registration for males in nearly all engineering disciplines (never done before).

Your info needs correction, their are no women in aviation, the paratroopers were from AMC,EME, SIGNALS and EDUCATION
Their are no women in FC and no combat role women in Rangers

Oh there aren't?

FC KPK
image.jpeg

Tell me about it.

Women are also serving in FB Balochistan..

Aswell Sindh & Panjab Rangers.

And multiple CT Units.

As for paratroopers ... Para "qualified"'doesn't mean we have dedicated female paratroopers.....That's means being para qualified.. Even PAF female troops/officers are para qualified

As for aviation ... They are flying transport planes and Fighter jets...

This is what people within the military say and we did not see any women in last passing out parade aswell?

I doubt because the entire structure of induction in FC is based on tribal line and for that you need to induct women from tribes, and tribal women coming out of homes to serve FC? this his highly unlikely.

Who said FC is based on "tribal lines"...

FC isn't the same old Vietnam era equipped irregulars it was in the past... It's our first line of defence and taking the brunt of the operations and a mean fighting machine!

Tell me about it.

Women are also serving in FB Balochistan..

Aswell Sindh & Panjab Rangers.

And multiple CT Units.

As for paratroopers ... Para "qualified"'doesn't mean we have dedicated female paratroopers.....That's means being para qualified.. Even PAF female troops/officers are para qualified

As for aviation ... They are flying transport planes and Fighter jets...
Their are no combat roles, these girls are on administrative roles in these para military
As for Army Aviation their are no women flying transport planes or any planes at all or for that matter part of it, you need to recheck your sources.

Also you seriously need to see FC ordinance, induction in FC is based on tribal line except the officers that are deputed from Army.

Women don't go war,you know anything about the military induction system?Women in Pak armed forces are Engineers/teachers/medical/pilots etc tho they go through military training just so they are familiar with what armed forces are about.

So Easy to Type :)
already this country has shed a lot of blood due to blunders and social experiments, it's time to save blood and act mature by not taking unnecessary risks and only employing right people for the right job
Well in which region we r living. its only PakArmy who is defending us. Same army saved us in 1949, 1965, and 1971 wars. We should be careful while passing any comments about PakArmy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom