What's new

Pak army refuses to open gates for cross-LoC trade

It very simple India cannot do it .They know if they push Pakistan to the corner its not gonna be good for them either.
Indians are pushing Pakistani on this water íssue to corner at a slow pace but i just hope that they dont do this kind of blunder as they will have to pay the price ultimately.

On topic : PA might have attacked the post they might have killed the indian soldiers but as like all the professional armies they dont behead their opponents . Dont matter how much angry they are their is no way they do this to their emeny soldier.
I guess the actual story is indian attacked pakistani check post and killed a pakistani soldier ,just a day after our Army cheif said India is not our No.1 enemy .Pakistani retaliated by attacking the indian check post and killed 2 of their soldiers.

Now indian just like always trying to get sympathy of the world trying to prove that Pakistani soldier decapitated the soldier just like TTP does .Altough its a total BS story by Indian army but if GOP is not going to stand against India this is going to be another fake drama serial just like Osama bin ladin drama. Pakistan have to feel the heat even though it is drama.

Note to IA : From next time be think carefully before attacking Pakistani check post coz the retaliation will cost you much

PS: I feel sorry for the soldiers who died in this escalation . Rip

though i dont agree wid u completely,see post 44,but let it go.
and abt water,i dont think india or any country can divert water,bcoz if that hpens,the whole world will become against us or any other country that does it.

last Time Pak pay the price in 1971, Bangladesh Created.

During Kargil: International Community rejected PAK, Isolated , watched as failed and terrorist supporting state like NK.

US , Japan , SK, Vietnam , india will teach China who is the Boss..

Guess what happened a few days back . IA lost 2 and they will loss more if they try to do adventure once again

Guess what happened a few days back . IA lost 2 and they will loss more if they try to do adventure once again

Looks like you have not heard about the loss in your part ..... So read about it before giving internet dhamkis.

Looks like you have not heard about the loss in your part ..... So read about it before giving internet dhamkis.
Nobody is giving dhamis to anybody Im just stating what is there. I know IA cowardly attacked and martyed one of our soldiers but what happened next was its reaction . I guess you read about that didnt you .

Does the GoP have no leash on the PA? Why is it the PA refusing the opening of the gates? This is for the civilian government to decide.

Does the Goi have no leash on the PA? Why is it the PA refusing the opening of the gates? This is for the civilian government to decide.

I thought you already know its the army that has final say in Pakistan. :coffee: It will take 20-30 years more for the democracy to be matured there.

Bhai we are the suppliers. We can find the market for these goods. The lack of resources will be at other end. It will also cause inflation.

They don't think about economy but about ego.

Oh no... bootleggers from both sides will be at loss... :lol:

Bhai we are the suppliers. We can find the market for these goods. The lack of resources will be at other end. It will also cause inflation.

They don't think about economy but about ego.

Seems business is the last thing that comes to their mind. I wonder even after having the perfect geographic location, vast natural resources, less population and even one religion, if they are still in such condition then nothing much can be expected.

Does the Goi have no leash on the PA? Why is it the PA refusing the opening of the gates? This is for the civilian government to decide.

It's a good lesson for Manmohan singh and this candyfloss diplomacy!

Are bhai koi Gate kholo........mere Christian tomatoes Aur Hindu Banana/Gajar/Mulli Kharab ho jayenge :cry:

Fir mein unhe sirf Bangladesh or SL mein hi bech sakta hoon:P

It very simple India cannot do it .They know if they push Pakistan to the corner its not gonna be good for them either.
Indians are pushing Pakistani on this water íssue to corner at a slow pace but i just hope that they dont do this kind of blunder as they will have to pay the price ultimately.

On topic : PA might have attacked the post they might have killed the indian soldiers but as like all the professional armies they dont behead their opponents . Dont matter how much angry they are their is no way they do this to their emeny soldier.
I guess the actual story is indian attacked pakistani check post and killed a pakistani soldier ,just a day after our Army cheif said India is not our No.1 enemy .Pakistani retaliated by attacking the indian check post and killed 2 of their soldiers.

Now indian just like always trying to get sympathy of the world trying to prove that Pakistani soldier decapitated the soldier just like TTP does .Altough its a total BS story by Indian army but if GOP is not going to stand against India this is going to be another fake drama serial just like Osama bin ladin drama. Pakistan have to feel the heat even though it is drama.

Note to IA : From next time be think carefully before attacking Pakistani check post coz the retaliation will cost you much

PS: I feel sorry for the soldiers who died in this escalation . Rip

I will speak for bolded part, Mutilation is not new from "Professional" Pak Army. They did same in 1999 by mutilating body of Saurabh Kalia and others. Apart from all this, Beheading is Islamic way of winning. If you want to look the same then go ahead and read history. Changez Khaan and his follower used to do the same and later on many Afghan Soldiers did the same. This is referred as sense of Pride in Islamic armies across the world.

And lastly, Referring Pakistani Army as "Professional" is laughing at Pak Constitution when they have dethroned many civilian government and refused to take orders from them.

Just Like u smuggle Fake notes in India?

another stunt of indian media!!!!!!

U guys need to be more responsible here because blaming pak in yr internal matters will not help u.

This like blaming someone in yr domestic saas bahu matters who even dont know yr home's internal environment.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom