What's new

Pak Army moves heavy artillery at border to ‘shock’ Afghanistan

We literally allowed Afghans free reign in Pakistan. Look what we got in return? Heroin, explosions, AK47's, kidnappings and abductions etc etc...They have been nothing but parasites. Furthermore, with the prevailing sentiment in Europe 4 million Afghans will be forced back into Pakistan leaving us either to allow them in or kill thousands of them at the border. We can be made to look like crap in front of the whole world. All i am saying is that we should consider all angles before doing anything. But we need to send a very real message to both Afghanistan and India. I have noticed that the LOC has been quiet for the last few days? Indians have been a little quiet. Maybe the message is getting through? Who knows.
yes that happened and the price we are paying for it today, our elders had a carefree attitude and one of which that was like 'koi gal nahi'. mistakes we are correcting now at a cost of 100k dead and many more injured for life.

Problem is we are dealing with a menace whom even when you negotiate with for peace does it to harm you further. In colombia Escobar was such a man and they had to fight terror with terror, I read the book killing of pablo many years ago which now has been dramatised as well but as an example you do everything for peace even prostrate to pablo but NO. Our situation and Colombia of 80's and early 90's has similarities!

We have to accept it this is all about fighting fire with fire, we cannot prostrate to these terrorist so what else can we do?

I agree with you. The only problem is when has NATO needed an excuse to do anything? They attacked Salal for absolutely no reason. NATO could legitimately invoke international law to make the Pak Army as the aggressor and then draw us into a protracted conflict. Anything that weakens us is good for NATO, Afghanistan and India. Why gift them this? That's why, we should be careful but as long as we have guarantees and arrangements in place I agree we should go after them in Afghanistan itself.
How should we go after them? On the ground ? Air strikes ? We need High tec drones, and better space program for intelligence gathering.

I agree with you. The only problem is when has NATO needed an excuse to do anything? They attacked Salal for absolutely no reason. NATO could legitimately invoke international law to make the Pak Army as the aggressor and then draw us into a protracted conflict. Anything that weakens us is good for NATO, Afghanistan and India. Why gift them this? That's why, we should be careful but as long as we have guarantees and arrangements in place I agree we should go after them in Afghanistan itself.

NATO is weaker than ever before,U.S is in turmoil and lost all legitimacy-NATO won't do shi t to pakistan we also no longer have the spotlight as the "big bad" compared to 10 years or so ago and everything is tilted in pakistan's favour Nato provocation and western focus is shifted to Iran/Russia/Syria now days pakistan (esp evident in the fact that pakistan was not even included in trumps travel ban )
we should exploit this opportunity to take out our enemies and while it's at it pak may as well annex the wakhan corridor it would be so easy for and actually reduce the border with them a little lol

اور وہ والا بھی جب 4 ساب-2000 لائن میں طالبان کے آسرے گھڑے کر کے 27 رمضان کی رات ائیر فورس کے جوان گناہ بخشوانے چلے گئے تھے ۔
Ya lollipop kab tak chaley gi ?I think with the exception of India baki sabko khuli chutti hay

https://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2017/...major-op-as-artillery-moved-to-afghan-border/
Pakistan prepares for major op as artillery moved near Afghan border
February 20, 2017
By: Samaa Web Desk
Published in Pakistan
Be the first to comment!
pak-afghan-border-1-640x480.jpg

LANDIKOTAL: Pakistan Army has readied a major operation against the terrorists as a large supply of arms and ammunition including artillery has been shifted to the Pak-Afghan border area on Monday.

According to the military sources, Pakistan Army has moved artillery near Pak-Afghan border to prevent movements of terrorists as the security has been beefed up at the border.

Meantime, the number of security check posts in border area has been increased. Pakistan Air Force also will take part in the operation side by side with Pakistan Army.

All entry points have already been plugged at Pak-Afghan border.

It should be mentioned here that it is very difficult to safeguard the longest and most tortuous border with Afghanistan; however, the heightened security will effectively halt cross-border infiltrations by the terrorists. –SAMAA

PA already have M-198s (155mm) guns there, whats new? UCAVs with heliborn SSG & gunships covered by PAF is better option for accurate and decisive action against terror camps and their hide outs.

Pakistan need to deploy CH-5 class UCAVs for Continous armed reconnesense / survellence to take out target of opertunity.

NATO is weaker than ever before,U.S is in turmoil and lost all legitimacy-NATO won't do shi t to pakistan we also no longer have the spotlight as the "big bad" compared to 10 years or so ago and everything is tilted in pakistan's favour Nato provocation and western focus is shifted to Iran/Russia/Syria now days pakistan (esp evident in the fact that pakistan was not even included in trumps travel ban )
we should exploit this opportunity to take out our enemies and while it's at it pak may as well annex the wakhan corridor it would be so easy for and actually reduce the border with them a little lol

I like that idea! LOL! Still, I'm not too sure about the whole NATO thing. I dont trust them. Not one little bit.

What will be a better moment than this to test our drones...now let's give our Burraq a taste of real flesh.

The incursion would have made sense the first day of attacks when the Kabul leadership was scurrying to figure out a response

Now thr pressure has been applied both from US and European nations that our actions wont be tolerated; the establishment has backed off with our chief giving the sheepish statement of working with the Afghanis to tackle this

NOTE: this does not reflect on the character of the chief or his performance but simply at a lost opportunity and lack of conviction from ththe federal government to back up such activities as they have their own reasons for avoiding conflict

The incursion would have made sense the first day of attacks when the Kabul leadership was scurrying to figure out a response

Now thr pressure has been applied both from US and European nations that our actions wont be tolerated; the establishment has backed off with our chief giving the sheepish statement of working with the Afghanis to tackle this

NOTE: this does not reflect on the character of the chief or his performance but simply at a lost opportunity and lack of conviction from ththe federal government to back up such activities as they have their own reasons for avoiding conflict

That's right. And had we made incursions they would have had to have been very very quick and precise because a refusal to withdraw once asked to by NATO would have caused more problems than they would have solved. Ground incursions are not easy to get away with these days.

Beside federal govt avaoiding conflicts
You have to take into confidence your sole veto power to back you
For this kind of action so you might not have a go from them

I like that idea! LOL! Still, I'm not too sure about the whole NATO thing. I dont trust them. Not one little bit.

NATO is in turmoil they've been f ucking around everywhere from libya to Iraq to ukraine and syria,UK is scrambling in wake of brexit ,trump is pissing of all his allies they are stretched thin in so many battle fronts,economically and internal political distractions - If they were capable to do anything they would have attacked us and probably Iran too long ago. I'm actually anti-war but I have been advocating for the annexation of wakhan corridor for years to teach afghanistan a lesson we have humiliated them in every border conflict which they always started and gained nothing from the trouble . I say f uck it take it and take the spoils of war and all plus will give us direct access to tajikistan and rest of central asia. Wakhan corridor is ripe for the taking . I think Pakistan could do it with just few hundred troops.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom