What's new

Pak Army Helicopter Got hit with gun shots

Let me spell it out for you.

An army helicopter came under attack.
An army officer is injured doing his job (which is btw is to protect you)
And this guys xyx07 starts a diatribe against army because he is unhappy that why Army is not protecting Khan which essentially means intervention in democratic process.
If such people are not sellouts, what are they?
Protect us? By allowing foreign backed thugs to form a government here?

Protect us? By allowing foreign backed thugs to form a government here?
Proof: Trust me bro !

Like i said instead of being passive aggressive, ask IK to name army as a collaborator with Foreign conspiracy. That would be enough.

IK was inspirational, but all institutes serve america. Now we don't care if it got bombed or shot. Let America protect you not Allah.

‏آج 3 فیصلے کر لئے ۔
1۔ کبھی پاکستان نہیں جاونگا
2۔ کبھی اپنی فوج کی، (جو میرا عشق تھی) حمائت نہیں کرونگا
3۔ کبھی کوی پیسہ پاکستان نہیں بھیجوںگا

Calm the Fck down mate, there are a lot of ups and downs that any nation goes through. We are not different. It's not over yet.

Calm the Fck down mate, there are a lot of ups and downs that any nation goes through. We are not different. It's not over yet.
I have been dealing with hundreds of overseas families here, who are all crying . One of them has disconnected my wife's phone after hearing this news. It pains our hearts so much, we love Pakistan and we understand what it feels like to be enslaved from living in the west. We never expected this kind of a move from our institution. Our institution expects that any foreign intervention will be defended well, and we all understand that if this is internal resistance then it is domestic politics and we don't care. However, foreign intervention with the help of the institution breaks our hearts.

There is no point in caring about the internal politics of Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, or Imran Khan as they are all Pakistanis. Although everyone has a different view of how to run Pakistan. It is unacceptable and proves that Pakistan is a colony of the West when the same opposition with friendly support is working towards regime change with the help of institution.

Last edited:
I have been dealing with hundreds of overseas families here, who are all crying . One of them has disconnected my wife's phone after hearing this news. It pains our hearts so much, we love Pakistan and we understand what it feels like to be enslaved from living in the west. We never expected this kind of a move from our institution. Our institution expects that any foreign intervention will be defended well, and we all understand that if this is internal resistance then it is domestic politics and we don't care. However, foreign intervention with the help of the institution breaks our hearts.

There is no point in caring about the internal politics of Zardari, Nawaz Sharif, or Imran Khan as they are all Pakistanis. Although everyone has a different view of how to run Pakistan. It is unacceptable and proves that Pakistan is a colony of the West when the same opposition with friendly support is working towards regime change with the help of institution.

This is patently untrue, General Tariq is one of the most upright, respectable and commanding gentleman i have seen and is so eloquent and knowledgeable. Whatever was his decision, it was made by himself. He has shown his mettle on the ground and through his words, he is not going to sully himself for such PTI's highly politicized and grotesque political gambles @waz Please ban this user from the thread for repeatedly derailing through 4 consecutive pages.

Don't be over emotional. The men in that helicopter risk thier lives daily to protect our state so that we can sit comfortably and get over emotional at a failed political system serving the masters it is designed to serve since day 1.

Democracy is our problem.

This is where the fault lies. Our soldiers are dying in vain. The establishment has chosen to stay neutral yet threatening IK with dire consequences if he chooses to publish the content of the letter.

This is patently untrue, General Tariq is one of the most upright, respectable and commanding gentleman i have seen and is so eloquent and knowledgeable. Whatever was his decision, it was made by himself. He has shown his mettle on the ground and through his words, he is not going to sully himself for such PTI's highly politicized and grotesque political gambles @waz Please ban this user from the thread for repeatedly derailing through 4 consecutive pages.
I am not politicizing the general tariq and I have the same respect for him as you do, I am just presenting his narrative. Having me banned isn't going to solve the issue here and it's only going to cause more anger against the institution and there is no more room for improvement.
The moment something like this is started, it cannot be reverted, it cannot be undone. Now all we need to do is watch the entire drama unfold.

Last edited:
Proof: Trust me bro !

Like i said instead of being passive aggressive, ask IK to name army as a collaborator with Foreign conspiracy. That would be enough.
Same can be said for your claim that army protects us LOL

**** the NCV.

I would pay good money to see PA kick *** the rag tag militia called the Taliban.

Please teach them a lesson so strong that Afghan retell the *** kicking for generations to come. PLEASE.

Everyone who loves and cares for this country is sad because of recent events. But let's not loose hope, especially at this critical time. It's not over yet so hold your horses.

Back
Top Bottom