What's new

Pak Army Helicopter Got hit with gun shots

Hum awam neutral han. Pakistan army apne aba huzoor america bahadur se bheek aur hifazat mange.

The heli being shot at, looks like a H125?

Also is it confirmed it was the Taliban forces that shot at the heli and not some TTP scum? (when i say confirmed i dont mean confirmed by natsecjeff, he chats so much bakwas).

Everyone who speaks against lumber 1 is a sellout alright
Bloody civilians right?
Let me spell it out for you.

An army helicopter came under attack.
An army officer is injured doing his job (which is btw is to protect you)
And this guys xyx07 starts a diatribe against army because he is unhappy that why Army is not protecting Khan which essentially means intervention in democratic process.
If such people are not sellouts, what are they?

It is in the interests of the whole country that buying and selling Assembly members is allowed stamped by our institutions and that it would not be possible to run without the United States' support. In any case, they can at least live in the United States and make a decent living. Is it a stroke of conscience?

‏فیصلہ امریکہ کے حق میں آنے کے بعد تحریک لبیک مکمل خاموش ہو گئی ہے
اور ٹرینڈ روک دیا گیا ہے
ایس قوم نوں سعد رضوی ورگا نشئی وی پھدو بنا سکدا اے
Saad Rizvi ne kisko phuddu bna k seat adjustment ki hai, pori qoum ko pta hai. Please sit down.

Just because lotas in PTI did what they do best, stop blaming common people of Pakistan and army. Do ask IK why out of 220 million people he chose the cockroaches from the gutter who are betraying him now !

bhai kis nai kaha inko kai wahan jayen. top brass loot rahi hai inki janon pai khel kai. inko chahiye kai aram sai ghar pai bethain, sab chootiye hain, ye wakhray mujahid banay phr rahay hain. aray bhai salary lo aur ghar mei betho, mazay kero, na apni zindagi ko mushkil mei dalo aur na apnay bachon ki. ye loot maar ka bazar hai, tum bi apna hissa dalo is mei.

Saad Rizvi ne kisko phuddu bna k seat adjustment ki hai, pori qoum ko pta hai. Please sit down.

Just because lotas in PTI did what they do best, stop blaming common people of Pakistan and army. Do ask IK why out of 220 million people he chose the cockroaches from the gutter who are betraying him now !
This is the same American woman who probably got the trust from the entire opposition before NCV.
IMG_20220408_073016.jpg

This is the same American woman who probably got the trust from the entire opposition before NCV.View attachment 831795
Random pictures are no proof of what you are implying. This smear campaign against the army, judiciary and common people is not going to benefit PTi and Pakistan.

Trust me, i have zero sympathy for NS and Zardari and their cohorts but do tell me who gave these people (The one voting against IK from PTI) power to decide the fate of PM?
Don't you think PTI and Khan share the responsibility of what is happening?

Lastly, i have been a critique of army but what PTI social media chaps are implying is that army as an institution is in hands with US for the denuclearization and balkanization of Pakistan, all the while IK himself did not say a word against the sitting COAS. He went further and said i won't listen to a bad word against the COAS. So there is something which PTI stalwarts are missing. Maybe a bit of introspection might help everyone here.

Can you people stick to the topic at hand. Take NCM discussions to the relevant thread.

Random pictures are no proof of what you are implying. This smear campaign against the army, judiciary and common people is not going to benefit PTi and Pakistan.

Trust me, i have zero sympathy for NS and Zardari and their cohorts but do tell me who gave these people (The one voting against IK from PTI) power to decide the fate of PM?
Don't you think PTI and Khan share the responsibility of what is happening?

Lastly, i have been a critique of army but what PTI social media chaps are implying is that army as an institution is in hands with US for the denuclearization and balkanization of Pakistan, all the while IK himself did not say a word against the sitting COAS. He went further and said i won't listen to a bad word against the COAS. So there is something which PTI stalwarts are missing. Maybe a bit of introspection might help everyone here.
General view is that this is not a new picture and it is not a random US plan to execute, the america plans are old and seemingly random but not random, but are executed in a very precise way similar to what was done in Sri Lanka or Nepal.
A judicial murder of Bhutto was an example of a revenge committed by America with the help of our institutes
There is an imperative that whenever power is mishandled, you have to be bold enough to listen to criticisms when you do the wrong thing with nations, rather than giving me negative remarks or playing a procedural game played in SC. An example is in front of you with my previous post negative remarks.In order to enforce slavery on you, we can only do this.

Last edited:
Don't be over emotional. The men in that helicopter risk thier lives daily to protect our state so that we can sit comfortably and get over emotional at a failed political system serving the masters it is designed to serve since day 1.

Democracy is our problem.

So long as Pakistan Military serves Pakistan, under the laws of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and NOT Washington DC, London or Paris .... I have no issues with the military. The day they or anyone else in Pakistan betrays the commands of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and joins the West .... mark my words, on that day there will be a Civil War in Pakistan, the likes of which have never been seen before in the history of this planet.

So long as Pakistan Military serves Pakistan, under the laws of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and NOT Washington DC, London or Paris .... I have no issues with the military. The day they or anyone else in Pakistan betrays the commands of Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah and joins the West .... mark my words, on that day there will be a Civil War in Pakistan, the likes of which have never been seen before in the history of this planet.
In reciting la ilaha illallah we all acknowledge that we are all slaves of Allah SWT, not of the United States or of the United Kingdom or of Paris or anyone else. Those are the principal reasons behind our elders struggle for Pakistan, not for a slave nation who is being turned into a slave by the institutions.

Who are you speaking out against? Some Captain who got shot at.

Koi Sharam karo. We're all on the same side, including those being shot at. They don't have any plots or kids abroad.
I'm Neutral I won't take any sides here
Sounds familiar?

I feel for the soldiers but unlike Taliban they dont have clarity of thought on this conflict

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom