What's new

Pak Army fully prepared to tackle Indian aggression: Sartaj

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
ISLAMABAD: Adviser to Prime Minister PM on National Security & Foreign Affairs, Sartaj Aziz said on Monday that Pakistan’s Army was fully prepared to deal with Indian aggression on Line of Control and Working Boundary.

During the meeting of Senate’s Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs held under Haji Adeel, Mr. Aziz said India has been trying to send a signal to Pakistan that ‘if you want talks and friendship, you should drop the issue of Kashmir’.

He said Pakistan is all set to take up with UN Human Rights Council the issue of unprovoked cross-border aggression by Indian and the resulting civilian casualties.

Earlier, Information Minister Senator Pervez Rashid said Jawaharlal Nehru – the first prime minister of India – had promised the right of self-determination to the people of Kashmir.

“Even today Pakistan’s demand is the same that Indian leaders should honour the promise their elders had made,” said Pervez Rashid while addressing the International Kashmir Conference.

Kashmir Million March in London

Thousands of people participated in the Kashmir Million March staged on the streets of London on Sunday and called upon the international community to play its role for ensuring the basic right of self-determination to the Kashmiris.

The rally was participated by prominent leaders including former prime minister of Azad Kashmir Barrister Sultan Mahmood, Pakistan People’s Party Chairman Bilawal Bhutto Zardari along with his sister Assefa Bhutto Zardari, members of Pakistan Muslim League-N, Muttahida Qaumi Movement and others.

Pak Army fully prepared to tackle Indian aggression: Sartaj | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Take it up with Nehru. I don't believe that Modi has much time for Nehru's promises and neither does it seem has Nehru's descendants for Nehru's promises. Nehru's daughter seems to have made Pakistan sign an agreement which obliterated Nehru's stance on the Kashmir issue

Take it up with Nehru. I don't believe that Modi has much time for Nehru's promises and neither does it seem has Nehru's descendants for Nehru's promises. Nehru's daughter seems to have made Pakistan sign an agreement which obliterated Nehru's stance on the Kashmir issue
Since when Pakistan started taking Nehru seriously. Isnt because Nehru didnt agree to have Jinnah as PM of undivided India as he was stubborn to be the first PM of India that ultimately lead to division. Then when Pakistan is born due to stubbornness of Nehru and people of Pakistan didnt agree with Nehru, then why are they want to agree with Nehru on this?

First it was UN,then UN security council ,US ,again the drama completed with millions march.Now another rpund for UNHRC this time not for Kashmiris but for their civilians on that side of border.

Do what you want.But the fact is noone interested in this not anymore.

Since when Pakistan started taking Nehru seriously. Isnt because Nehru didnt agree to have Jinnah as PM of undivided India as he was stubborn to be the first PM of India that ultimately lead to division. Then when Pakistan is born due to stubbornness of Nehru and people of Pakistan didnt agree with Nehru, then why are they want to agree with Nehru on this?
Jinnah wanted to be the PM of undivided India and was refused so he made a new country? Is that what they teach you? That is the most senseless and hilarious thing I've read on PDF. He didnt even become Pakistan's PM. Oh boy...

Jinnah wanted to be the PM of undivided India and was refused so he made a new country? Is that what they teach you? That is the most senseless and hilarious thing I've read on PDF. He didnt even become Pakistan's PM. Oh boy...
The kind of education is given in Pakistan school about your own history, I am not surprised the way your reacted. As expected you are way off from the reality. Go and read some neutral history then you would realize but read neutral history.

The kind of education is given in Pakistan school about your own history, I am not surprised the way your reacted. As expected you are way off from the reality. Go and read some neutral history then you would realize but read neutral history.
Yea i did read the neutral history in your post. Its hilarious

There won't be any Indian aggression trust me . Pakistan will attack first then we will reply . You will start we will end that's how the world will see it after it's over. Do you think Indian armed forces are sleeping or unprepared ? We don't need the grounded Su-30 MKI fleet to tackle PAF , MiG-29s are enough. Our western naval wing , AF and army is on alert , war ready, waiting for you to fire first so that we can picture it like Israel , that we are just defending . Deal with it . :D

There won't be any Indian aggression trust me . Pakistan will attack first then we will reply . You will start we will end that's how the world will see it after it's over. Do you think Indian armed forces are sleeping or unprepared ? We don't need the grounded Su-30 MKI fleet to tackle PAF , MiG-29s are enough. Our western naval wing , AF and army is on alert , war ready, waiting for you to fire first so that we can picture it like Israel , that we are just defending . Deal with it . :D
Wake up my friend. Wake up

Back
Top Bottom