What's new

Pak aiming to rake up Kashmir issue, experts warn

If you are telling India is involved, then provide the proofs to US, to your all weathered friend China, Provide it to Indian Prime Minister, Drag India to International court and make the UN Security Council to condemn India's action!

If you people expect that India should do what Pakistan wants then, I am sorry it is NOT going to happen!

haha you're extremely defensive! I feel like eveyone feels that the whole world is against his/her respective country. It's not about competing or fighting, but about working together to get along! :)

Repost:
beating-a-dead-horse-call-me-maybe.jpg

haha you're extremely defensive! I feel like eveyone feels that the whole world is against his/her respective country. It's not about competing or fighting, but about working together to get along! :)

First I am NOT defensive buddy!

I don't clearly understand on the Underlined part, what it has to do with my previous post!

I am glad that you are speaking about working together when both the countries are at each other throats!

So basis of the conflict.

Pakistani says it is India's refusal to accept 2-State Theory and its inability to match India's power.
India complains about terrorism emanating from Pakistani soil and its inability to control Pakistan!

Working together is like Hitler marrying a Jew!

Back
Top Bottom