What's new

PAF's technician dies as aircraft gun goes off

mjnaushad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Technician killed by accidentally fire from Mirage Aircraft at Masroor Airbase.:cry:

Local Channel Royal News Reported.

The News Source is not too much credible...If someone else can find other sources do share.

Last edited:
oh so sad

may Allah bless his soul
but administration of that base should take strict actions so that this incident may not happen next time

i think that machine cannot take decision itself so human error is present some where and it would be eloborate only when we will go in right direction of investigation and it is common in pakistan that we are hiding the facts and become victoms again and again

regards
zavi

An unfortunate incident. The 1 died while on duty serving the nation ... he is a shaheed ... may Allah rest his soul in peace ...

Sad.:cry::cry:
He is probably a martyr.
May he be granted Jannah.
Ameen.

But is there any source of this news?
Is it confirmed or just a rumour that someone heard??

i think that machine cannot take decision itself so human error is present some where and it would be eloborate only when we will go in right direction of investigation and it is common in pakistan that we are hiding the facts and become victoms again and again

regards
zavi

It may well be an electrical glitch..For reference i posted USS
forestal incident link.

It may well be an electrical glitch..For reference i posted USS
forestal incident link.

The report is confirmed on Geo that it was a technical problem that was being fixed when the accident occoured...
Really Sad indeed:cry:

RIP.

..well it's time to say these old machines Bye Bye because in future also they can cause any unfortunate incident.

RIP.

..well it's time to say these old machines Bye Bye because in future also they can cause any unfortunate incident.
I agree..Pakistan really needs to move on,and get rid of those antique Mirages.

Back
Top Bottom