What's new

PAF's Exercises from around the World.

That's from a RED FLAG exercise. The whole documentary is on youtube

It's a great video. Probably a great documentary as well.

There is just one thing i don't understand. The F-16 gets the kill, but the person in the F-15 celebrates.

Is this a teacher vs student engagement?

This is what i initially thought, but it doesn't make sense to pit the student against the teacher in such a large exercise especially one such as red flag.

Perhaps some others can shed some light on this?

what about it's airframe ? i think its crap and and outdated , but what do i know also tell me what airframe changes can we expect from blk 2 ?
Am an avionics guy, so as far as I am concerned, if I give you a black box that can perform A-Z but whatever you create can only go A-E, not my fault. Most people understandably underestimate the groundbreaking but subtle avionics pioneered by General Dynamics in the F-16. GD forced the technology to move forward by designing an airframe that effectively broke all standards and the result is a revolution in aviation by making the aircraft, be it a fighter or an airliner, smarter than how it was before.

Am an avionics guy, so as far as I am concerned, if I give you a black box that can perform A-Z but whatever you create can only go A-E, not my fault. Most people understandably underestimate the groundbreaking but subtle avionics pioneered by General Dynamics in the F-16. GD forced the technology to move forward by designing an airframe that effectively broke all standards and the result is a revolution in aviation by making the aircraft, be it a fighter or an airliner, smarter than how it was before.
than who's the airframe guy over here , any idea ? :what:

It's a great video. Probably a great documentary as well.

There is just one thing i don't understand. The F-16 gets the kill, but the person in the F-15 celebrates.

Is this a teacher vs student engagement?

This is what i initially thought, but it doesn't make sense to pit the student against the teacher in such a large exercise especially one such as red flag.

Perhaps some others can shed some light on this?

All I know is that everyone is a student when it comes to air to air exercise. even the F-22s.
The aggressors are the teachers in this case, and sometimes other participating air forces as they bring new tactics to the game.

560092_387638107999143_291905305_n.jpg

1101946213-1.gif

It is joint exercise season in South Asia

China, Pakistan to hold joint air exercise in Xinjiang

The Chinese and Pakistani air forces will hold a joint exercise next week in a region bordering ****************** Kashmir.

The joint drill will be held during September 2-22 in China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, the Chinese Defence Ministry said on Thursday.

The exercise, code-named Shaheen (Eagle)-2, is another cooperative project between the two air forces after the Shaheen-1 drill in Pakistan in March 2011, Defence Ministry spokesman Yang Yujun told a briefing for the local media.

Pakistani mirage-III and f-7pg reached china for excercise
starting from 3sep-22sep
really disappointed
why paf not sending jf-17 thunders
as all of us know paf is now withdraw f-7s and mirages from active duty from 2015
than why not use jf-17

Pakistani mirage-III and f-7pg reached china for excercise
starting from 3sep-22sep
really disappointed
why paf not sending jf-17 thunders
as all of us know paf is now withdraw f-7s and mirages from active duty from 2015
than why not use jf-17

i think FOC is the reason...

Not to mention F-16 was one of the first combat aircraft to pull above +9Gs sustained, correct me if wrong.

Back
Top Bottom