What's new

PAF's Exercises from around the World.

Guys, now it's obvious why after all these years, PAF was insistant for the F-16s, as one aviation journalist once wrote, "over the years, PAF has mastered the Fighting Falcon to the level that it can challenge anything out there".
It's now also obvious why PAF often sends it's less capable Mirages to participate in some of the exercises.

According to my sources, PAF were asked to fly Red and Blue Air. The Saudi Typhoon CO was allegedly so hacked off he didn't go to debrief...
Expand

Bested by Bakistanis? Tsk tsk tsk, even technlogy fails the Arbi?

Alan Warnes ‏@warnesyworld 3h

According to my sources, PAF were asked to fly Red and Blue Air. The Saudi Typhoon CO was allegedly so hacked off he didn't go to debrief...
Expand

Alan Warnes Alan Warnes ‏@warnesyworld 3h

I can't corroborate much that happened in the PAF/Saudi exercise so don't particularly want to say anymore. Sorry. But...

https://twitter.com/warnesyworld

:rofl::smitten::yay::yahoo:

Warnes also tweeted
PAF was requested to fly both RED n Blue ....but he didnt replied wether it happened or not ....

but more interesting comparision wud be between Pak n Turkish pilots face off during recent exercise ....

Pilot experience also counts, PAF normally sends its top of the line pilots to participate in such exercises, Probably Saudi's sent their young guns to learn from the more experienced pilots. That is the sole purpose of these exercises.

Bested by Bakistanis? Tsk tsk tsk, even technlogy fails the Arbi?

Pilot experience also counts, PAF normally sends its top of the line pilots to participate in such exercises, Probably Saudi's sent their young guns to learn from the more experienced pilots. That is the sole purpose of these exercises.

Not true its jst ur opinion ...in multinational game young guns r never in direct face off ...its always ACE Vs ACE ....

That would be the case but the report of the CO Arbi not attending the debrief suggests something else

Off course he must be pissed off at his pilots, thinking billions invested in equipment didn't achieve the results.

That would be the case but the report of the CO Arbi not attending the debrief suggests something else

JF-17 Thunder after participating in Exercise Saffron Bandit
June 21, 2013
jf-17-thunder-after-participating-in-exercise-saffron-bandit_1_8278.jpg

jf-17-thunder-after-participating-in-exercise-saffron-bandit_3_7149.jpg

jf-17-thunder-after-participating-in-exercise-saffron-bandit_0_7956.jpg

cant see the pictures, please post it again?

There was this interview by a senior PAF pilot regarding PAF trashing GB typhoons in AE 3-0 some years back, It attracted a lot of attention and much debate, but mostly rejected by the world as lies because that claim was not backed up by any HUD camera footage, I think the same is going to happen this time around too. Why can't PAF release the footage of that particular AE exercise? If they can't, what was the need to make that claim?

There was this interview by a senior PAF pilot regarding PAF trashing GB typhoons in AE 3-0 some years back, It attracted a lot of attention and much debate, but mostly rejected by the world as lies because that claim was not backed up by any HUD camera footage, I think the same is going to happen this time around too. Why can't PAF release the footage of that particular AE exercise? If they can't, what was the need to make that claim?

PRO - PAF did not make the claim - Antibody quoted a Alan Warnes Twitter msg

21JwnLr.png

No air force would put their rookies in their top range fighters in an international exercise, it would mostly be the senior pilots who would later pass on their experience to others.

Actually that was misreporting, the Typhoons in question belonged to the Italian Air Force, I had the privelege of speaking to some one who was assigned to the team under a NATO set up, out of three packages, PAF bagged all the kills.

On a side note, Boeing and European Consortium must be cursing both the Italians and Saudis and Lockheed Martin must be having a do and toasting the PAF pilots. :pakistan:

We should'nt bash RSAF without knowing all the facts/conditions

Back
Top Bottom