What's new

PAF to receive 6 F-16 BLK 52

CFTs would create alot of drag and probably thats why they didn't put them on it.....
CFTs main purpose is to be used in strike missions because u need that extra pylon(s)..

UAE F-16s always fly with CFT even at Dubai airshow 09 F-16 performed aerobatics with CFT.
hamary F-16s pe zaida he drag effect karta ha.:chilli:

I say to PAF ALLAH ka wasta put the damn cft's on for once and take some pic's perhaps a small video so all us fans can see our brids they way they should look like.

Can any of the more knowledgeable members here confirm, if a single CFT has been transferred to PAF - as of yet?

I don't have enough information. Maybe senior members could answer your question better but there was a mention of CFT in the deal. Someone posted the complete document on the forum but I cannot find it right now.

I know about the deal. Not questioning that. But asking if anyone knows it for sure, that CFTs have actually been transferred to Pakistan.

As for the F-16s not wearing them, that's pretty common for delivery flights. Folks can check youtube videos of Polish F-16s using fuel pods and not CFTs when on delivery flights.

But at the same time, Polish F-16s were seen on numerous occasions with CFTs, even prior to the delivery. While Pakistani F-16s have not been seen with them, not once.

So again, can any of the more learned members of this board actually confirm if the US has actually transferred CFTs to Pakistan?

Last edited:
Why no CFT's ??

All PAF Block-52s are plumbed to carry the CFTs, but as it was disclosed earlier that they will only be deployed during special missions.
Incorporating them all the time has it's disadvantages.

UAE F-16s always fly with CFT even at Dubai airshow 09 F-16 performed aerobatics with CFT.

Dont mention Arab caountries, they have no regard for a natural resource called fuel beause they are blessed with huge natural fuel tanks in their countries hence their example is not a good one

yeah well for ur kind information there are many countries, besides UAE, who operates f-16 blk 52+ and surprisingly most of them dont leave CFTs on them too often.....

its totally their choice, they like to keep them on it!
but it doesn't mean we have to do the same!!!

bahane bazi kun karte ho atleast one time just for a great picture it can b fixed. and i am also personally against this deal because we can never use these bird with freedom and against india. even that we can never use them in other bases just take off and take on at jaccabad airbase

^^

Agree on many things ... why not Pakistan deploy this aircraft on other bases ?
Why not Pakistan F16s have CFT ? its just BS that (war time lagaleengay blaa blaa BS)

simply US RESTRICTIONS! i dont believe on those AC interview in which he said its totally independent blaa blaa

because Why not Pakistan deploy these F16s on other bases and where are CFT if its part of deal ???

I wana know the exact figure of F-16 PAF currently possess as 5 days ago when i visited wiki there were 57 and yesterday the figure at wiki was 72. 60 F-16 A/B and 12 F-16 C/D

^^

Agree on many things ... why not Pakistan deploy this aircraft on other bases ?
Why not Pakistan F16s have CFT ? its just BS that (war time lagaleengay blaa blaa BS)

simply US RESTRICTIONS! i dont believe on those AC interview in which he said its totally independent blaa blaa

because Why not Pakistan deploy these F16s on other bases and where are CFT if its part of deal ???

During floods F-16's were transferred to Quetta

Back
Top Bottom