What's new

PAF, The Unsung Hereos of Arab-Israel Wars

It make sad that force to think that we Pakistani was only considered rental. Our Govt. allow them to do that. Present us as they can rent our services. No honor. No garland. Even we did not get a single appreciation line.

My Experience With Arabs Has Been Somewhat Different.I Have Stayed in Saudia and UAE Under Different Pretexts Both As A Child and As A Professional

Local Emiratis Are Really Nice Overall.As For Saudia Well The Middle and Lower Middle Class People Are Nice and Genuinely Consider Us Our Brothers.It Is The Upper Class Especially Those Bloody Kafeels That Are an Insufferably Arrogant Lot

Actually before we even discuss Arabs do not know about certain items , most Pakistanis also don't know much about any such incidents.

I will admit that I never heard about these claim till I visited here and heard about it

Also I have never seen a formal decleration about the incident in our prominent media

I think the world is changing and time is right to move towards a permenent 2 state resolution for Palestine/Israel and move on

No real gain to discuss something that may have happened 30-40 years ago
Such topics should be raised in OIC froum for general awareness
Pakistan and PAF themselves wont advertise for reasons, but this has been known to gen of 60's and 70's through what we call "seena gazette " in our parlance.

Pakistan and PAF have always proved their metal against the enemies, whether it be arab israel wars or protection of our nuclear facilities against possible Indo-Israel attack we have always got Israel's number.

Time has proved that our enemies may out number us or out gun us as well, but we are a living prove of the words of a Russian, "its impossible to defeat an enemy who when looks into the barrel of our gun sees paradise".:pakistan::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom