What's new

PAF Surprises IAF Again With 'MiG Screen' Barcap

If earning the reputation means, posting self delicious threads then Sorry, I don't need it. TC
No your forte is posting emojis, you just stick with that as there's a big scope out there for you. :cheers:
fictional waste of time thread.
somebody is fed up of Rafale news
more tejas fighters
s400 arrival in 6 months so thought you know what let me make a good feeling story up about the mighty paf out sniffing India just to show we can't induct any thing yet but hey we are awake and ready

of course it is just hearsay how can you get real info about operations on forum..
people are so gullible
Look fan boy, if there was no PDF what would you do.....run up and down Slumdog street shouting...we got this and that and people will throw stones at you like they do on strays so swallow it.

Since you creatures descend here to learn so let me try to enlighten you with the term.....
Self delusion is when you fool your public by flying the so called Balakot formation with claims that these very aircraft participated in the mission....and the simple Sunils don't have the brains to think and ask that did the IAF went into battle with only Two SU-30s and Three Mirage-2000s in it's inventory. Do you have the ability to comprehend this.....i highly doubt it.

View attachment 730673

The Indian Wolf pack met this the following morning;

1617472760209.png

The Pakistani bear chased them back to their bases.

Last edited:
fictional waste of time thread.
somebody is fed up of Rafale news
more tejas fighters
s400 arrival in 6 months so thought you know what let me make a good feeling story up about the mighty paf out sniffing India just to show we can't induct any thing yet but hey we are awake and ready

of course it is just hearsay how can you get real info about operations on forum..
people are so gullible

Weird, Indian posters post similar news all the time on this forum, you never pipe up about that. We are supposed to believe claims of "300 dead in strikes" and "F-16 shoot down".....

And you literally stood by a claim of 220 Arjun tanks in Indian Army, when only half that number actually exist. Suggest you pipe down.

Again, weird you have not been banned yet.....

Weird, Indian posters post similar news all the time on this forum, you never pipe up about that. We are supposed to believe claims of "300 dead in strikes" and "F-16 shoot down".....

And you literally stood by a claim of 220 Arjun tanks in Indian Army, when only half that number actually exist. Suggest you pipe down.

Again, weird you have not been banned yet.....
He gets banned on almost weekly basis but being embarrassed is not common in these creatures besides where else do they have a voice.

If earning the reputation means, posting self delicious threads then Sorry, I don't need it. TC

its a bad example of delusion. It is merely routine.
Delusion is, Bhakts like you clapping and tweeting about IAF reaching karachi. Only to be given a shut up call by AHQ Delhi that nothing of that sort happened . Thats delusion. Lol.

I have my own affair with the OP. But I will squash and choke the likes of you all day, everyday.

I am planning to post a thread with the title that " I went to the Moon in the evening and returned in the early Morning"

I hope, No one will ask for the source and proof as same as this "self-delusion" Thread.

This is not Indian media that earned wiles fake news factory Title. Not everyone can satisfy the Indian appetit for fake news, chest thumping and bravado which in the end turns out to be Tayaray Zameen Par.

It's routine thing which is reported here that IAF has started the game again. So sissies shouldn't be offended.
Look fan boy, if there was no PDF what would you do.....run up and down Slumdog street shouting...we got this and that and people will throw stones at you like they do on strays so swallow it.

Not the fanboys fault because despite the numbers, so many names and different achievements; it's been a bad news for 5hem since last time. So, kids now think that because of the news of so & so failed equipment, the other side will ever get jealous.

One Word "self delusion":coffee:
Yes everything from pakistan is "Self delusion" and facts only came from our eastern neighbour.
I am planning to post a thread with the title that " I went to the Moon in the evening and returned in the early Morning"

I hope, No one will ask for the source and proof as same as this "self-delusion" Thread.
Yes no one on this planet can ask for a proof to an Indian, because everyone knows that you never tell truth. So we will not ask you either even you will have a trip to Mars in 1 hour. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom