What's new

PAF Surprises IAF Again With 'MiG Screen' Barcap

One Word "self delusion":coffee:
Perfect definition of self delusion:-

1617425882108.png

Any actual evidence for the "News"!!
Threads allowed without a source!!

It has been going for far too long. It should be looked at.

View attachment 730557

After remaining absent and keeping well clear of the LOC for last several months, the Indian Air Force last night attempted to make some presence on the LOC which was effectively countered by the Pakistan Air Force which maintained a BARCAP on the LOC also universally known as 'MiG Screen'.
After PAF moved into the area, the IAF aircraft promptly left the sector.

the enemy feeling lucky with their new french toast, Rafales?

Self delusion

You mean Indians on the internet screaming SUPA POWA 2020 and then getting nuked by some white guy pointing out that India isn't a superpower ?

I am planning to post a thread with the title that " I went to the Moon in the evening and returned in the early Morning"

I hope, No one will ask for the source and proof as same as this "self-delusion" Thread.

After remaining absent and keeping well clear of the LOC for last several months, the Pakistani Air Force last night attempted to make some presence on the LOC which was effectively countered by the Indian Air Force which maintained a BARCAP on the LOC also universally known as 'f16 Screen'.
After IAF moved into the area, the PAF aircraft promptly left the sector.

Belief and delusion are incestuous siblings.

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius.

View attachment 730557

After remaining absent and keeping well clear of the LOC for last several months, the Indian Air Force last night attempted to make some presence on the LOC which was effectively countered by the Pakistan Air Force which maintained a BARCAP on the LOC also universally known as 'MiG Screen'.
After PAF moved into the area, the IAF aircraft promptly left the sector.

what is surprise here ?
this is very normal reaction .
every airforce comes in action whenever enemy aircraft approaches any country border .

One Word "self delusion":coffee:
Since you creatures descend here to learn so let me try to enlighten you with the term.....
Self delusion is when you fool your public by flying the so called Balakot formation with claims that these very aircraft participated in the mission....and the simple Sunils don't have the brains to think and ask that did the IAF went into battle with only Two SU-30s and Three Mirage-2000s in it's inventory. Do you have the ability to comprehend this.....i highly doubt it.

1617440338175.png

If earning the reputation means, posting self delicious threads then Sorry, I don't need it. TC

No it means to stop screaming in everyone's ear SUPA POWA 2020 ME VERY POWERFUL !

Dammit Pajeet just accept some facts
fictional waste of time thread.
somebody is fed up of Rafale news
more tejas fighters
s400 arrival in 6 months so thought you know what let me make a good feeling story up about the mighty paf out sniffing India just to show we can't induct any thing yet but hey we are awake and ready

of course it is just hearsay how can you get real info about operations on forum..
people are so gullible

Lmao you guys need S400s and Rafale's ?

MIGHT AS WELL BUY EVERYTHING since that's the best choice , I wouldn't be surprised if India wanted to get the F-35 as well.

Logistical nightmare for the IAF

I think enough with celebrations

We are one false flag away from major show down. We must prepare for all out contingency

Back
Top Bottom