What's new

PAF Scramble Time!!!

And small question for the Indian members, i am sure you have resources to find my answer.
You Interior minister of Punjab died in 1971 war, How did he die?

I dont find any references to politicians from punjab dying in any war. Any further inputs? Nothing comes up in google

MuradK,

I am still waiting for someone to answer that riddle. So, please tell us what happened to that minister?

Guys please dont ask for the information. If you dont know it too bad.

If you may know it. You will know it.

Thanks.

Webby,

It was about the indian minister and not the scamble time.

The First answer to the Thread, Every Fighter Sqd In PAF has planes ready for ADA, we call them Hot planes. They can be 2, 3, or even 4 on standby.
Depends on the area and situation.
Second the Indian Minister.

If I am not wrong he was the interior Minister of Punjab and he decided to see the war first hand so he takes a ride in a chopper with 3 of his advisers in it. During the flight they see 3 sabers, we were comming back from a mission and salim was the only one with a few rounds in him So we circled around and told the ATC that we see a private chopper and we immidiatly got a reply do not shoot a civilian Helicopter and we all start talking should we shoot it down or not, while we are discussing it and constantly telling the ATC that we cant here you, we see white Dhoties comming out of the chopper :lol::lol: telling us that they are friendly, now we all are laughing are gutts out looking at the white Dhoties, while all this fun is going on we get a call Gnats in the area and we start looking around , Salim Gahur says Gnats at 9 o-clock climb and return to base. To our Horror the Gnat pilot shot the chopper head on and the chopper blew up like a gernade. There were Indian Soilders on the ground at that time who witnessed it .

The very Next day Our Sqd Cmd calls us and tells us that the foreign office logged a complaint that it was a cowardly act by PAF for shooting down a Unarmed Chopper.
Just a small event I wanted to share.

The First answer to the Thread, Every Fighter Sqd In PAF has planes ready for ADA, we call them Hot planes. They can be 2, 3, or even 4 on standby.

If I am not wrong he was the interior Minister of Punjab and he decided to see the war first hand so he takes a ride in a chopper with 3 of his advisers in it. During the flight they see 3 sabers, we were comming back from a mission and salim was the only one with a few rounds in him So we circled around and told the ATC that we see a private chopper and we immidiatly got a reply do not shoot a civilian Helicopter and we all start talking should we shoot it down or not, while we are discussing it and constantly telling the ATC that we cant here you, we see white Dhoties comming out of the chopper :lol::lol: telling us that they are friendly, now we all are laughing are gutts out looking at the white Dhoties, while all this fun is going on we get a call Gnats in the area and we start looking around , Salim Gahur says Gnats at 9 o-clock climb and return to base. To our Horror the Gnat pilot shot the chopper head on and the chopper blew up like a gernade. There were Indian Soilders on the ground at that time who witnessed it .

The very Next day Our Sqd Cmd calls us and tells us that the foreign office logged a complaint that it was a cowardly act by PAF for shooting down a Unarmed Chopper.

So sir you made the indians loose their dhoties. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz:lol: I wish is there would have been cameras in the cell fone to capture the moment.:yahoo:

I was laughing until i got to this part.

To our Horror the Gnat pilot shot the chopper head on and the chopper blew up like a gernade.

I have never heard of anything like this, but it is likely that it was covered up as an accident or blamed on pakistan in order to avoid embarrassment. What i dnt get is why the pilot shot the chopper when the chopper was obviously civillian.

Murad Sir,

Did this happenned after or before (Dec 14) Salim Gauhar shot down the Krishak ?

Mr. MuradK - you were there on this mission? You saw this happen? India never claimed any chopper loss to a PAF sabre - so I dont know where you got this complaint bit from. what date and place was this?

Mr. MuradK - you were there on this mission? You saw this happen? India never claimed any chopper loss to a PAF sabre - so I dont know where you got this complaint bit from. what date and place was this?

What chopper, where.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom