What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

hataf...:disagree:
PAF professionalism aside indeed out pilots are not less capable than other pilots of the world, do you really believe in PAF going everytime up there shooting down typhoon/flankers and what not.
You highlighted the green part was for MK, but i felt like replying to it. Keep in mind PAF's limitation with the machines we're getting apart from F-16s. There is not going to be everyday like what you posted in green. They too are improving their tactics, weaponry and up coming radars, whether it maybe rafale/typhoon/flankers..Disillusion aside it would be a mistake on our part to think those highly sophisticated machines are piece of cake everytime..

Last edited:
hataf...:disagree:
PAF professionalism aside indeed out pilots are not less capable than other pilots of the world, do you really believe in PAF going everytime up there shooting down typhoon/flankers and what not.
You highlighted the green part was for MK, but i felt like replying to it. Keep in mind PAF's limitation with the machines we're getting apart from F-16s. There is not going to be everyday like what you posted in green. They too are improving their tactics, weaponry and up coming radars, whether it maybe rafale/typhoon/flankers..Disillusion aside it would a be mistake on you part to think those highly sophisticated machines are piece of cake everytime..

i know the weakness of our air force in technology

and i open heartedly admit it

but other should know that our pilots are second to none in tactics and skills and for technology its because of corrupt politicians and corrupt high rank army personals

o bhai 3 main se aik to hamara hai block15 mlu 2 block52 new . 3 kesy ho gai? we reseive 2:D

no bro we received three.
see the video again,two twin seater and a one seater.
we have received Serial # 10801,10804 and 10901.
while 10902 will come later.
Non of single old F16 of PAF has completed MLU program.
But two of embargoed f16 are being used as MLU-Prototypes in USA.

I have never heard of a tracker that was found in a crashed TuAF F-16.

no bro we received three.
see the video again,two twin seater and a one seater.
we have received Serial # 10801,10804 and 10901.
while 10902 will come later.
Non of single old F16 of PAF has completed MLU program.
But two of embargoed f16 are being used as MLU-Prototypes in USA.
10902 is in Pakistan dude.
There are three Block 52 aircraft according to Hkan
They are comparing the spines of C & D and looking at the spin of 'C' # 902 it looks though of A but it is not. The single seat C # 10902

wow we took on euro typhoon? siccccckkkkkkk ......

It was in Konya,Turkey. Anatolian eagle. The British brought their Typhoons.

There is a video of them coming in. I will try to find it.

ok all three are block52 but were is CFT karachi port per pari hai pesy deny ke liye nhi hai custom ke?

☪☪☪☪;956645 said:
10902 is in Pakistan dude.
There are three Block 52 aircraft according to Hkan
They are comparing the spines of C & D and looking at the spin of 'C' # 902 it looks though of A but it is not. The single seat C # 10902

well let see,wait for the high res pictures.
acc to my source it is 10901.
but pictures will prove this...:agree:

^ Here is an APP picture of the three aircrafts. The single-seater is carrying the serial-number: 902. Which is a Pakistani F16 C Block 52.

e05654a0a03b00990636cfd8e2b6e127.jpg

Here is a higher res pic of the same aircraft.

PAF_F16C_10902.jpg

Thanks Krused -Otherwise i would not be surprised if people would have started posting conspiracy theories!

Chill out every one crying about CFTs and not finding them on the new arrivals. Lets get away with this mind set that if we do not see something we want to see, then it is piece of junk.

For your information, external fuel tanks are mostly used for ferrying flights and that is a normal operating procedure.

Lets not make a mountain out of nothing.

Back
Top Bottom