What's new

PAF receives first batch of F-16 Block-52 Aircraft

Chill out every one crying about CFTs and not finding them on the new arrivals. Lets get away with this mind set that if we do not see something we want to see, then it is piece of junk.

For your information, external fuel tanks are mostly used for ferrying flights and that is a normal operating procedure.

Lets not make a mountain out of nothing.

i think flight from USA to PAKISTAN is a ferrying flight

where is the 4th Aircraft as reported before :angry:

Zaki It's most probably some technical issue with jet hence delivery for that jet delayed.I guess it'll come with the batch of next 4 F-16's.

☪☪☪☪;956827 said:
Zaki It's most probably some technical issue with jet hence delivery for that jet delayed.I guess it'll come with the batch of next 4 F-16's.

we are supposed to receive 1 batch each month right? so i presume we will be receiving one extra aircraft next month :pakistan:

@ Imran Khan

very funny - joke of the day

yes, that is correct - Next Batch of 4 F-16's would be arriving next month.I would imagine if the issue is fixed the jet would come along with them.

☪☪☪☪;956834 said:
yes, that is correct - Next Batch of 4 F-16's would be arriving next month.I would imagine if the issue is fixed the jet would come along with them.

not yet any news abut issue with forh yaar we just wait for inside news.:) i dont yhink there is something with bird may be red flag? next 5 birds join it ?:rolleyes:

F-16B (Old Models) would be joining Red Flag according to latest schedule at Red Flag Nellis Website.

yar aik hi news ko hum log kitni bar laga rahe hain plz post once about new F 16 coming everday im sick of new thread which have characteristics of new F 16

well 18 will not do anything for paf atleast 50 if we got than their is a slit edge we got on paf sharpnessess

18 is better then nothing.What the hell is wrong with you people.You people say as if jet's are sweets that you can buy at shop in few minutes for only couple of $$.If you can't present solution then don't talk about problem.

3 new F-16 fighters arrive in Pakistan from US

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: The first batch of the latest version F-16 Fighting Falcon aircraft arrived at Pakistan Air Force (PAF) Base Shahbaz in Jacobabad on Saturday.

The three aircraft were flown from the US to Pakistan by PAF pilots, who recently completed their training in the US.

Air Marshal Muhammad Hassan and Deputy Chief of the Air Staff (Operations) Air Marshal Waseemud Din, along with other senior PAF officials received the aircraft at the base.

Pakistan had signed a contract with the US government in 2005-06 for the acquisition of 18 F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft.

Under the arrangement, PAF would receive these state-of-the-art aircraft from the US government in various batches. The delivery of all 18 aircraft would be completed by the end of this year.

The F-16 C/D Block 52 aircraft is a high-tech fighter aircraft equipped with sophisticated state-of-the-art avionics suite, latest weapons with night precision attack capability. These aircraft are technologically superior to the F-16 A/Bs already being used by the PAF.

this shd stop all the speculation going on this board like.....

they will never be delivered.....

all 18 a/c will be delivered by end june.....

the a/c will be flown by US pilots.....

PAF pilots will not be allowed to fly these a/c.....

the AIM-120c5 will never be delivered......

they are here on schedule.....
:pakistan::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom