What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

These kind of threads are the ones which are the fodder for Pdf traffic and which give goosebumps and feelgood vibes to young amateur minds.

I heard this too many times...there’s mention of this in some books too. Ulema narrate that when India attacked Pakistan in 1965, pious people in Masjid e Nabvi Sharif saw Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ dressed in battle gear and they said Pakistan has been attacked and we are going to defend Pakistan. This is why the final battle with India is called Ghazwa e Hind because Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ will take part in it too.

Our prophet Hazrat muhammad (PBUH) is no longer in this world. So plz do not indulge in such thinking as they have nothing to do with reality what so ever. Nothing like what u said happende during 1965. Our so called pious people in masjid think they have seen such thing, but there eyes and mind have played them. Why they think so i don´t know but my guess is to make them self feel they have a part of in the victory (which they off course they did not play any). That said people often misunderstand what i tell them, so to clarify my position please understand this: We as muslims are convinced of a devine force (Allah), all knowing and all powerfull. What happens in this world is that Allah helps them (through his laws) who struggle in his way by making them steadfast, disciplinned and united. That is what happened i 1965 - not som angels or hazrat muhammad (pbuh) coming down with some all powerfull weapon gear....

Take care and think about what is logic and what is superstitious...

I heard this too many times...there’s mention of this in some books too. Ulema narrate that when India attacked Pakistan in 1965, pious people in Masjid e Nabvi Sharif saw Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ dressed in battle gear and they said Pakistan has been attacked and we are going to defend Pakistan. This is why the final battle with India is called Ghazwa e Hind because Hazoor Pak صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ will take part in it too.
Acha... To phir 71 ma harwaya kis na ? Kabhi koi dimag sa bhi soch lain aise news par yakeen kar k hi 71 hary they.. K choro training baby a jain gay help karny..

Ok guys according to Usman shabir PDF the real threat is stand off weapons that india could use against US on order to avoid loss of Men and materials so PAF will try to do.

Photo-1669.jpg

Yawwwnn... hmm.. nice sunday morning here in the uk

Have we had the Indian S-U-R-G-I-C-A-L S-T-I-K-E yet ?

Back
Top Bottom