What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

a very serious question and I don't know why I'm asking but do you believe in the concept of Angels fighting from Pakistani side as there were rumours in 1965 war?
Not really, though divine help is there.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how likely is war
Escalation is happening but war might not happen. India has been losing in FATA and Baluchistan as the insurgency has been successfully tackled. So now India is escalating the environment thus Pakistan shifts troops from Baluchistan and KPK towards east. This will thin out PA troops in KPK/Baluchistan.

IMO, if IA starts moving troops towards LOC, PA should move 1st Armored Div to Rahim Yar Khan and 6th Armored Div to Sialkot as check mate. These moves cannot be ignored by IA.

PAF needs a deterrenc presence, but also needs to conserve flying hours for the main course. Given the large size of the India Airforce, they can cycle through their platforms and keep a reserve of flying hours in the bank but work on wearing down Pakistani flying hours and serviceability on their aircraft before attacking.

A difficult decision, to determine when to respond and when not i guess.

The high flying tempo of PAF at the moment, will play into IAFs hands as aircraft will start to be needed to be serviced and maintained to keep them operational.

IAF has recently being working v. hard on their availability recently as they have of course been planning this setup for quite some time.

Some sort of response..
War is less than 1

India cant engage in war. It learned that lesson in 2002 when it lost 100s of soldiers just repositioning it troops..

Air strikes is possible but problem is if that keads to war india will be in trouble ..so its looking for assurance from America and china to allow a face saving strike in Pakistan as they think Pakistan allowed USA to do in the past ..if it cant do so than it will do "sir G kal" strikes

PAF needs a deterrenc presence, but also needs to conserve flying hours for the main course. Given the large size of the India Airforce, they can cycle through their platforms and keep a reserve of flying hours in the bank but work on wearing down Pakistani flying hours and serviceability on their aircraft before attacking.

The high flying tempo of PAF at the moment, will play into IAFs hands as aircraft will start to be needed to be serviced and maintained to keep them operational.

IAF has recently being working v. hard on their availability recently as they have of course been planning this setup for quite some time.
Ah..but what about the pilot shortage...india doesnt even has 1:1 ratio its 0.8:1!!!

Compare that to 2:1 ratio for PAF

PAF enjoys flexibility with JF-17 (replaceable aircraft if losses occur), keep a tanker in air and fly AWACS for situational awareness. Fly out F-16 in skies if an alert is notified.

How visionary of u that paf will shares pics on internet with us about ad units?

Anyway that was my info I shared with u all here can’t go into details

I have seen deployment of war time in 2002 & 2008 currently nothing like that also no air defense on key areas.

But on Indian tv they were saying that Indian army can move very fast in side pak and will take days for PA to react .I hope it is not true

The pattern of radar deployments I am seeing says otherwise
To save ones's seat for next polls, roll out the soldiers and equipment from both sides, create a hyped atmosphere, and while the rest of the country is tied down with this hype, spend time with the party to carve out a plan for winning the polls. Classic !

But on Indian tv they were saying that Indian army can move very fast in side pak and will take days for PA to react .I hope it is not true
Quite the opposite.

Lol..how..it took months for the land troops to move

For rapid movement they need a big overhaul 100s of c130s and 100s of chinooks and whole logistic overhaul

But that is thr ultimate indian target

Pakistan moving its troops from its western border to its eastern border says it all.
Who said that ..Pakistan isnt moving any troops

Indian media and people have left modi no choice
So "sir G kal" strike is must

Lol..how..it took months for the land troops to move

For rapid movement they need a big overhaul 100s of c130s and 100s of chinooks and whole logistic overhaul

But that is thr ultimate indian target

Who said that ..Pakistan isnt moving any troops

Indian media and people have left modi no choice
So "sir G kal" strike is must
This stand of with Pak will finish political career of Modi he underestimate new Govt in Pak.

This stand of with Pak will finish political career of Modi he underestimate new Govt in Pak.
He will claim a "sir G kal" strike
Unlike previous govt wherw back door deals were made(accepting kasab as a Pakistani) nothing of that sort is happening now

Is there any conclusive evidence that the last surgical strike did really happen?

He will claim a "sir G kal" strike
Unlike previous govt wherw back door deals were made(accepting kasab as a Pakistani) nothing of that sort is happening now
U can't hide these things now when whole world is looking at it plus if he strikes Pak will hit back so its not zero sum game game for Modi. Today he was asking khan let's eliminate poverty and ignorance at jalsa means give me a way out from my situation plz but khan is not interested to give him a way out.

Dz7UIpXXQAEpF9Y.jpg
yes interesting delta wing plane

Back
Top Bottom