What's new

PAF put on High Alert, low level fighter jets scramble reported near LoC: Media Report

Haha, I just heard Modis latest speech, he is retreating. He just praising imran khan
When and where (location) did this speech take place?

The last speech he made was in Tonk, Rajasthan. Now I have zero interest in listening to his usual b.s. So please let me know which speech it was, because I seriously doubt that prick would ever praise IK.

If it's war time deployment then why not seen movement of air defense units and other military equipment?

Also no deployment of air defense on key installations.
How visionary of u that paf will shares pics on internet with us about ad units?

Anyway that was my info I shared with u all here can’t go into details

Just wait and watch
Yes enemy suddenly changing tone, it can be, enemy want us to believe that he is backing off so that we may be, u know relax.

I m surprised that Indian media has not shown option of blockade of Pakistani ports by IN which can be option and Pakistan should prepare to tackle it.
Pakistan is fully prepared for it, that i can assure u, can't go into further details.

I can predict something similar like 2001 2002 standoff .
You mean things will escalate at all borders, i mean LOC, Working boundary, International border?

No, i don't think so, i think Indians will restrict actions to LOC or Working boundary max, cuz this time i do not think that it will remain just a standoff, if things escalate to broader scenario. And Indians are not foolish to risk something, they can't control getting out of hand.

Copied from another member

What is funny is

Government of India says we have given Military a free hand while Indian Military says we will do whatever the government wants us to do. Both keep talking forever in a cycle with no action on the ground.

I m surprised that Indian media has not shown option of blockade of Pakistani ports by IN which can be option and Pakistan should prepare to tackle it.
That would be a stupid option. A blockade is a threat..and any country can assert that threat. Pakistan can call a reciprocal blockage too. Especially throw straite blocking all oil to india

If its going to be anything its going to a airstrikes or rapid cold start though india land/airforces are not good enough to do that ..

A1971 style naval surprise strike is possible but india might loose more if Indian ports are targeted

You mean things will escalate at all borders, i mean LOC, Working boundary, International border?

No, i don't think so, i think Indians will restrict actions to LOC or Working boundary max, cuz this time i do not think that it will remain just a standoff, if things escalate to broader scenario. And Indians are not foolish to risk something, they can't control getting out of hand.
The pattern of radar deployments I am seeing says otherwise

The pattern of radar deployments I am seeing says otherwise

Suddenly Indian journalists (at social media), since last 2 days, who were war mongering earlier, they suddenly have changed their tones, i mean they have stopped talking about things like 'we will attack' or 'sabaq sikhaen gay' etc.

i mean the rhetoric is missing, & they are more into diplomatic offensive mood against Pakistan. & it is sudden change since last 2 days, now some are even advising their public, things like, stop spreading rumours, don't create panic, rejecting any news regarding Indian Preparedness at LOC & else where.

So yes, it looks Indians are up to something & they want us to believe that things are getting calm down as times passes by.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom